Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Condemned

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Drenched in Fear

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • March to the Shore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've had Mirror's Truth, I'm the Highway and Delight and Angers stuck in my head for the last fuckin week. Stupidly catchy.

Nevermind about what i've said, songs like sleepless again, alias and i'm the highway are more annoying than The mirrors truth.

Well it's just my opinion.

That is definitely the weakest part of this album (sleepless, alias and highway). I voted for Alias. But, I could have voted for March to the Shore just as easily.

Overall though, I really do like this album. ...and still more solid than Clayman!

That is definitely the weakest part of this album (sleepless, alias and highway). I voted for Alias. But, I could have voted for March to the Shore just as easily.

Overall though, I really do like this album. ...and still more solid than Clayman!

If i could vote again, it would be for sleepless again.

March to the shore is one of the best songs in my opinion (also one of the harsher songs).

March to the shore, drenched in fear> all other songs from ASOP :kickass:

The chosen Pessimist. That song is among the worst by In Flames EVER. It's terrible.
I don't know why, but I like alias. It's Only for the Weak-esque.

Alias is alright, I didn't get an OFTW vibe from it at all to be honest, if it is to be compared it can only be considered a very pale shadow.

I think Sleepless Again is a fairly solid track, very nice acoustic intro, energetic opening, catchy-ish chorus. Standard N'Flamez. I voted TCP and still believe it's overall the weakest song on the album. I don't hate it as much as I did, but I honestly think Eraser or even Abengation or Tilt would have been a better option. Not every album needs a ballad. On an EP it may have worked as it's different to their normal stuff, and could be signified with an EP release, rather than smack in the middle of an album which as an entity sounds entirely different. It's a momentum killer, only picking up right at the end.

1. The Mirror's Truth -> "We aren’t even trying" ...and we can tell. (3/5)
2. Disconnected -> The verses weren't so hot lyrically, but a decent song. (4/5)
3. Sleepless Again -> "Nothing great can come out of this" ...good point. (3/5)
4. Alias -> Different. There are far worse songs on the album than this one. (4/5)
5. I'm The Highway -> Terrible chorus. This song could have been one of the better ones. (2/5)
6. Delight and Angers -> I can't really say anything good here. (2/5)
7. Move Through Me -> Average, some parts annoying, nothing sticks out. (2/5)
8. The Chosen Pessimist -> This might grow on me. Hmm. No. (1/5)
9. Sober and Irrelevant -> "Used to be original" ...OH? (2/5)
10. Condemned -> "Condemnded to live in this black hole" ..you mean, touring this album right? (2/5)
11. Drenched in Fear -> "You won't find a friendly face in the crowd" ..that's true too. (3/5) <- edit: +1
12. March to the Shore -> "At first I was scared" ..we all were, and then it got worse. (4/5)

And this cover art better improve soon. (1/5)

Album Total: (33/65) (50.7%)

Mweh, lots of catchy songs here, but Come clarity had those too.

Catchy songs: The mirrors truth, Disconnected, I'm the highway, Move through me, Sober and irrelevent (Anders used to be originel, indeed) and Condemned

Best songs: Drenched in fear, March to the shore

The next album needs to:

-Contain less emo lyrics
- No annoying synth shit
-Heavier, like Drenched in fear or March to the shore
- More growls, no whining clean vocals

Asop at some points better but at some also worst then Come clarity.

2. Disconnected -> The verses weren't so hot lyrically, but a decent song. (4/5)
4. Alias -> Different. There are far worse songs on the album than this one. (4/5)
5. I'm The Highway -> Terrible chorus. This song could have been one of the better ones. (2/5)
10. Condemned -> "Condemnded to live in this black hole" ..you mean, touring this album right? (2/5)
11. Drenched in Fear -> "You won't find a friendly face in the crowd" ..that's true too. (2/5)
12. March to the Shore -> "At first I was scared" ..we all were, and then it got worse. (4/5)

Album Total: (32/65) (49.2%)

What's wrong with Drenched in fear? :erk:

Drenched In Far kicks ass, definitely one of my favourites from the new album. I love that nice little riff during the verses, that along with the massive build up during the pre-chorus elevates it to awesomeness.

11. Drenched in Fear -> "You won't find a friendly face in the crowd" ..that's true too. (2/5)

Album Total: (32/65) (49.2%)

Ok, criticize me for this or whatever, but I belive that a lot of those songs deserve much higher ratings. I'm glad that you gave Alias a good one.
And what's wrong with being catchy? Would you rather listen to a CD full of riffs that you can't really hear? And I don't get how March to the Shore got 4/5 out of the others. Sleepless again was at least a 4, if not five. Delight and Angers and Move Through Me both kick ass.
I DO agree about I am the highway. It's got amazing verses and stuff, but the chorus just doesn't fit at all. Swap that chorus out with one of the better ones from the album, please :p

I like old in Flames, back to the Jester Race, but this album isn't really as bad as everyone says it is!

1. The Mirror's Truth -> "We aren&#8217;t even trying" ...and we can tell. (3/5)

It's "without even trying", btw. I can see you've put a lot of thought into your review of the album. Your wit is fantastic also, I love the way you used the lyrics to back up your points, that's really something.