WTF are you listening to?

125_dB_2015-03-cover.jpg

Enslaved-In-Times-620x620.jpg

Good job from Enslaved on the new one! It's darker than RIITIIR and overall more consistent music and atmosphere wise, I find. The songs are storming onwards with almost no pause for meandering, and flow nicely as parts of a discernible greater scheme.

haha damn i didnt know that faust was "back" with emperor. pretty interesting that they played nightside in its entirety plus a few of the older tracks. its great how they continually acknowledge and respect their debut material. obviously no one wants to go to an emperor concert and hear a bunch of prometheus and equilibrium tracks. 'a fine day to die' is the best part of the performance

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ba-2ag3tgo

haha damn i didnt know that faust was "back" with emperor. pretty interesting that they played nightside in its entirety plus a few of the older tracks. its great how they continually acknowledge and respect their debut material. obviously no one wants to go to an emperor concert and hear a bunch of prometheus and equilibrium tracks. 'a fine day to die' is the best part of the performance
I watched that a few months back, and I don't watch many live videos, especially an entire performance. But it was so good, I think I sat through it twice. :kickass:

DeathraceKing.jpg
Frank-Zappa-Overnite-Sensation-1973-cover.jpg

Two of my favoUrite driving albums. In fact, I think Deathrace King is one of few CDs I own that only gets spun whilst piloting a petrol passenger transportation device.