WTF are you listening to?

1273.jpg

:kickass: hey it half-ass rained and i actually had to wear a sweatshirt most of the day! by california standards the last few years this puts me into a wintery kind of ice cold riffage craving mood.

:kickass: hey it half-ass rained and i actually had to wear a sweatshirt most of the day! by california standards the last few years this puts me into a wintery kind of ice cold riffage craving mood.
Yeah man, we've actually had a winter this year so far. At night at least. And still not much rain of course. BUT it has been in the 30s almost every night... for weeks! It's wild I tells ya, just plain wild.

Blodhemn.jpg

Urtical Gods is my pre-gig ritual song this evening.

I finally realized why early Enslaved kicks so much ass. It's viking metal with none of that folk shit.

I finally realized why early Enslaved kicks so much ass. It's viking metal with none of that folk shit.

thumbs up

when i was like 14-17, i used to be so fanatic about that moonsorrow-type garbage. i havent listened to that band for YEARS, and i happened to stumble upon a copy of kivenkantaja a few days ago. that stuff is totally unlistenable for me at this point. there are some cool melodies, but i can't take it seriously anymore.

shit like this never gets old though-

edit: Verisäkeet was pretty good though

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post your thoughts about the Enslaved album. I am curious...

Edit: anyone know of a north American distro for that vemod album?

RIITIIR was fuckin' awesome, can't wait for the new one.

Well, I can, and I will, but I do look forward to hearing it.