WTF are you listening to?

The best part of that journey is that Neal is waiting at the end with a bong and naked women.

EDIT: Or maybe just a bong and some pizza, but that's pretty cool. And now I listen to Kyuss.

cobalt-gin.jpg

It's been a while and I'm kinda aggro/pissed. Second-to-last night in the home with the family. :mad:

The best part of that journey is that Neal is waiting at the end with a bong and naked women.

EDIT: Or maybe just a bong and some pizza, but that's pretty cool. And now I listen to Kyuss.
a bong and some pizza would probably be a lot easier than convincing some naked broads to climb a mountain

Scar Sighted. One hell of a crazy album… I wasn't expecting atmospheric death metal. Very original and surprisingly accessible despite its total weirdness.

Dont have the slightest clue what else hes done but this is one fine song. Also someone edited it to fit with The Backwater Gospel which makes it an instant win in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Enslaved is pretty good. Sounds like the dreaded Viking Ship Happyprog, but not in any bad way.

The John Garcia solo album was pretty bland on first listen. His voice is still killer, but the riffs are boring.

Been listening to the first two Jack Bruce solo albums as well. Fucking weird, and oddly great! I think...?