Yet Another Off-Topic Thread

YOU tell ME to leave a thread alone. o_O wow.

That's ironic. ;) love you though, Katie. I'm only joking...but still. Read the first post and answer his/her question. I ensure you: you can't say anything that will spark a good ON TOPIC discussion. It's like I described in my posts. Even the thread-starter agreed the formulation of it all was a bit vague and it's pointless to discuss any of this at this point in time... So why don't YOU leave this thread alone and let it die a peaceful death? No reason to drag a corpse around IMHO. This can be revived a month before the release date of the 3rd FL album as far as I'm concerned, but it's pointless to start discussing stuff that's not even in existance right now.

One again, I'd like to bring up my cover-art comparison...

Just have fate in the Turisas guys, peeps. I am sure they will release a great album. :)

Just my 2 cents

Someone else revived it, i told you to stop whinging! :p
He had some interesting points to make, he made them, others are making comments on his points. it's a thread, leave it alone, you're hurting it's feelings, it feels inferior now!

Plus, no one answered my question, has warlord said it'll be a concept album or is my brain making that up?

this is still an inferior unterthread. I expect it to live for only a short period of time. All it does is ask a question you can answer with "yes, I hope so" or "no, please not!". So much for discussion...and there was a different "new album" thread you and (I believe) Vikingess succesfully terrorised until it was moved to off topic. So why is this one so special all of a sudden I wonder? lol.

What do you guys think the artwork will be like? -_-'

moderators are no gods, so they may (this not meant un-nice in any way to Fenrisúlfr) be wrong in our eyes anyways- to discuss that, may we open another pointless thread? XD

Can you guys please re-read the first post in this thread and stop calling it POINTless. The guy has clearly put a lot of thought into it, he makes some interesting POINTS in his post, points which may I add, have clearly got others in this forum thinking, replies have been made other than those you made which basically tell him to be quiet.
Anyone else remember when this forum was nice and everyone was welcomed and invited to give their opinion...

plus the moderator agrees this is a valid thread, so shush

1. Why only respond to this, and not the other points I make? E.g. to the fact you yourself managed to get quite a lot of good threads moved to Off Topic in the past. I dunno why, but for some reason I find your behaviour here slightly hypocritical. No offense.

2. I am not your puppy. So go "shush" someone else.

:)

And Cari is right. No disrespect meant to any of the mods.

I like the fact it's all my fault. the simple fact is putting a topic back on topic take a whole single post, if there's nothing more to say about the topic, there's nothing more to say and again with i didn't have all those conversations by myself so stop blaming me, and i refuse to have that same old arguement again just so you don't feel so bad about the fact that your criticism of this topic is entirely 'pointless'. this is a turisas forum, schwanderen is a turisas fan, who had some thoughts about a comment a member of turisas made about turisas' next album, and thought he'd share it with some fellow turisas fans. I really don't see why you've taken such offence to it, plus i haven't seen Schwanderen post since then and I don't blame him you didn't exactly come off as welcoming. Seems to me that you couldn't find anything interesting to comment about this thread, felt left out so decided to put a negative comment on it, I mean why not just leave it alone? If you had there'd probably have been a few comments, maybe a small discussion then the thread would have died out, you'd have been happy not seeing it anymore, Schwanderen would have been happy as he'd have some other people's opinion on his thoughts and the rest of us would have been happy seeing his theories, and maybe Schwanderen would have been a regular poster. This just isn't the happy welcoming forum it used to be

this forum isnt so welcoming for a long time. just when i joined it wasnt so lovely anymore already...my humble opinion.

Serious%20Business.jpg

i dont get the sense of the picture in this context, call me blonde if you want to.

This is getting blown out of proportion; that is what I was trying to say. AndreasS will be dealt with as he was certainly stirring the pot.

I like the fact it's all my fault.

says who? I just reminded you of stuff you did in the past. Not blaming you. Get your facts straight ;)

the simple fact is putting a topic back on topic take a whole single post, if there's nothing more to say about the topic, there's nothing more to say and again with i didn't have all those conversations by myself so stop blaming me, and i refuse to have that same old arguement again just so you don't feel so bad about the fact that your criticism of this topic is entirely 'pointless'.

1. not blaming you
2. I don't feel bad for saying what I have on my mind, everyone is free to disagree with me. You know, that's what adults do. They talk about things, it's called discussion. Discussion is not that everyone agrees about something. So I'd say it's my right to say the stuff I have said.

this is a turisas forum, schwanderen is a turisas fan, who had some thoughts about a comment a member of turisas made about turisas' next album, and thought he'd share it with some fellow turisas fans. I really don't see why you've taken such offence to it, plus i haven't seen Schwanderen post since then and I don't blame him you didn't exactly come off as welcoming.

I never "took offense". I just said specualtion is pointless. And trust me, it is a waste of time and energy. The only things worth discussing are FACTS. Also, Schwanderen ended up more or less AGREEING with me. I never was rude, I had a much more friendly tone to him/her than you do to me right now.

Seems to me that you couldn't find anything interesting to comment about this thread, felt left out so decided to put a negative comment on it, I mean why not just leave it alone? If you had there'd probably have been a few comments, maybe a small discussion then the thread would have died out, you'd have been happy not seeing it anymore, Schwanderen would have been happy as he'd have some other people's opinion on his thoughts and the rest of us would have been happy seeing his theories, and maybe Schwanderen would have been a regular poster. This just isn't the happy welcoming forum it used to be

Schwanderen left it to die, I think, because he/she agreed it was a bit early to discuss and album that's not even written/recorded yet. That's all I ever said about the whole. How is that unfriendly? Aren't the regulars supposed to guide the newer members? Also, that argument about me feeling left out is utter bullshit. There are loads of threads I never replied to, so why would I reply now all of a sudden? And I dare you to find one post from me that's unfriendly. Ask around, I am a pretty nice guy (if I may say so myself) but what you're doing is just (excuser le mot) pointless. Why are you so eager to keep this thread active while you killed so many yourself in the past?

Once again, I never was rude to anyone here, unlike yourself, cause I think you are acting rather cranky towards me today. And trust me: I couldn't care less about that. But please be open for critisism and carry the discussion through in an adult way if you choose to take part in it, and don't start talking shit about someone who's just trying to make a point. :) It seems like you take this WAY to personal...

Anything else?

Fenrisulfr I've been wanting to post the 'special olympics' picture for the last ten minutes... but this thread is midly amusing, what with the being acused of the same thing over and over... ooh ooh!!! move this to off-topic will you? :p

ah lovely, now put it in the right section of the forum and i am pricelessly happy ^^ ;)

Fenrisúlfr;8191954 said:
AndreasS will be dealt with as he was certainly stirring the pot.

of course, sometimes it´s easy just to pick SOME person out of the discussion to be the bad one... *laughing*

PLUS: such a comment does nothing to the whole discussion