Yet Another Off-Topic Thread

lolz. Hey Katie. Peace? ^^ I think this discussion is not going anywhere because we are like fire and ice on this subject.

edit: erhm. Sorry, I missed Fenris' post.

What did I do wrong exactly?
Did I break any rules? no.
Was I rude/did I insult anyone? no.

=/

Apparently Fenris does. I got a weird PM that I only partially understand...more or less blaming me for TROLLING...

now I ask you..even though we have different opinions and get our asses in some spicey discussions every now and then, dear Katie, not even you'd call me a troll o_O

*sings* "Trollies come from acorns, they grow in an acorn patch, trollies come from acorns I know cos I've seen 'em hatch"

Bonus t'internet points to anyone who can tell me where that comes from

I'm sorry, i'm finding it very difficult to be 'serious' now I have 'serious business' head on.

To be honest it seemed like, I was making a 'the guy's making good points, leave him alone, happy happy' point and then you went all 'argh arguement' and it all stemmed from there, in that way, I can see why he'd say troll. (please don't start arguement again, I will just keep quoting more trollies lyrics at you)

Which is fair enough... but doesn't give me any opportunity to quote more trollies lyrics

(They grow under the morning sun, and when they're done, well out they come)

it's depressing that no one I know has ever heard of this

I'm sure he'll reply, may be busy now, or offline

I would like to make a post with a great value to the topic, but i am lazy and i only read the first post :)

..... and because it's late and i'm tired i didn't remember what is was about

All you need to know...

funny-pictures-melodrama-cat.jpg

Even the thread-starter agreed the formulation of it all was a bit vague and it's pointless to discuss any of this at this point in time

Not to spark a new discussion but, I don't recall agreeing to any of that, and by writing this, your putting words in my mouth which i can't agree too. I think the point was valid and interesting to discuss, just too feel if other incarnated Turisas fans could see the connection.
And what's that about: "Aren't the regulars supposed to guide the newer members?" isn't this a public forum?

But you were right, the last thread was outdebated; between you and me. A further discussion on that topic, between you and me, would have unfolded in bickering and pointless argument of "who is right".
By that i mean that it would still be open to others to leave a reply or comment.

Famous last words on that issue.

I think the lesson here being if you find something pointless in the future, don't reply to it, however tempting it may be even the spam bollocks we get.
And secondly until something is confirmed its all speculation (gigs/tours/album concepts) and the only board that would live out that kind of wait (writing and recording an album that is) is off topic and we all know the love that section feels ;)
So peace kiddies, we know they're going to return...maybe could be speculating though ;)

I would like to join the Antarctic Turisas Street Team. Can someone please point out the penguin in charge of that? :headbang:

Honestly though, this board isn't all that dead. I check in at least a few times a day and read all sorts of crap. The band is on tour so that's pretty much where the action is . . . people that have attended . . . say something, show photos, and basically please make everyone else bummed they couldn't be there.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

I check a few times a day as well, but hardly ever is there anything to read (I tend to skip threads like "what are you listening to"). But you are right, it hasn't really dead just yet. Truth be told, I actually rather like boards that are a bit more quiet. Better than having a real job trying to keep up with it. But a bit more action around here would be really nice.