you and bodom - how did it start?

Because... HE IS ZEH L33T MEMBER OF ZEH HEVI METAL CHURCH!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Heavymetal satan dimmuborgir666 :kickass:

Partakoru! Erikoishousut! Jone Nikula! Hynynen! Konekivääri! ÄIJÄmeininki! Zeh h3avy m3t4l! Tribaalitatskat!! RENKSUHOUSUT :kickass::kickass:

I was listening to stuff like Nightwish and Epica and saw a discussion about Bodom in a forum under the title of "Metal." I figured, "Alright, it's metal, why not?" It took me a little while to get past my stereotype about vocals that aren't clean, but once I let myself like it, I fell in love. ^_^ Trashed, Lost, and Strungout was what I heard first, then I took a look at Blooddrunk and kind of worked backwards, lol.

"Alright, it's metal, why not?"

laughingelfmancg.jpg

At least she doesn't think Alexi is god.

omfg are you guys serious?!

i said alexi is a god the same way i would say i really admire him! i dont actually think he is a god OMFG HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER:worship:

omfg are you guys serious?!

i said alexi is a god the same way i would say i really admire him! i dont actually think he is a god OMFG HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER:worship:
Do you think I and Necroraven are serious? OF COURSE WE ARE!

I first gave em a try cause they were Finnish, I wanted to learn to speak Finnish and go live in Finland

finally got to go, YAY
visited Lake Bodom too:heh: