You are a Christian band?

Talking about music one day, a new friend of mine didn't know the bands that I named as some of my favorites. I burned her a cd of 12 songs/bands that I thought gave a variety of taste. She went absolutely crazy for "On Eagle's Wings". She can't get the song out of her head!! She also really liked Incrave, Dream Theater, and Firewind. But she said Theocracy was THE band on the cd!! Matt, you have a new fan!!! It was a great feeling to know I was able to spread the word of "Theocracy" and the wonderful music you put out!!!

Eagles wings certainly does tend to get stuck in ones head

You raise my spirit to the sky above....

On Eagles Wings is a great song but I sort of stopped listening to it once Mirror Of Souls came out because I had listened to it so many times previously on the band's myspace.

On Eagles Wings is a great song but I sort of stopped listening to it once Mirror Of Souls came out because I had listened to it so many times previously on the band's myspace.

Same here. Funny how the internet does that to our musical appreciation. I tend to hit skip on On Eagles Wings when I listen to the CD, only because I've heard the song 100s of times more than I've heard the others! :erk:

Same here. Funny how the internet does that to our musical appreciation. I tend to hit skip on On Eagles Wings when I listen to the CD, only because I've heard the song 100s of times more than I've heard the others! :erk:

I thought you were On Eagles Wings when you were flying across that paintball field last weekend... how are the welts buddy? Oh, and to add to the conversation at hand, and Matt and I have had this conversation personally, I am probably one of the hardcore atheists that he is talking about. He knows I hate preachy music of any religious faith, but he knows that I go pretty apeshit for Theocracy... heh. Matt has never been preachy at all about his music. There is a huge difference between writing music about what you love and writing music about what you are trying to get others to love... and he executes it beautifully. He has always had my utmost respect because of that, and will always do so. I'm happy to call myself one of his longest running fans, and will always support he, val, jon, shawn, (and jared too!) in anything they do with Theocracy.

Brent

I thought you were On Eagles Wings when you were flying across that paintball field last weekend... how are the welts buddy? Oh, and to add to the conversation at hand, and Matt and I have had this conversation personally, I am probably one of the hardcore atheists that he is talking about. He knows I hate preachy music of any religious faith, but he knows that I go pretty apeshit for Theocracy... heh. Matt has never been preachy at all about his music. There is a huge difference between writing music about what you love and writing music about what you are trying to get others to love... and he executes it beautifully. He has always had my utmost respect because of that, and will always do so. I'm happy to call myself one of his longest running fans, and will always support he, van, jon, shawn, (and jared too!) in anything they do with Theocracy.

Brent

Names Val bro. Rock on!

And he just stands there waiting for me to drive straight thru him with light coming out of his mouth
Jack burton

And he just stands there waiting for me to drive straight thru him with light coming out of his mouth
Jack burton

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Go off and rule the universe from beyond the grave. Indeed! Or check into a psycho ward wich ever comes first ahh.

egg shan EGG SHAN! You have come a long ways to find me but it is to late! there are two girls with green eyes and I will marry them both! and then I will sacrifice gracie law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with mau ying "Jack Burton" Hey you never know till you try

What movie, if I may ask are you two talking about?

The dialogue was entertaining, although I have no idea what the crud I just read :lol: