You laugh, you lose

39993.jpg

bush-eats-baby-small.jpg

qzxKy.gif

yiNoO.jpg

MzipB.jpg

s

AZ is the place to be

A lovely part of the world. I drove down Route 66 through AZ stopping at Winslow, Seligman, Kingman & Oatman. They have a nice car show down the main road at Kingman every 3rd Saturday. Had a meal at the Dambar & Steak House in Kingman.

I was supposed to appear at Flagstaff courthouse for speeding but the date was a month after getting the ticket - I was back here in Aus. at that time.

s

Australia = U.S.A.

They're identical; bah they're both countries, just like North Korea, Luxembourg, and Uruguay. Every fucking place is the same (except for a few minor differences).

BTW, I'm going to turn you in to Interpol for that speeding ticket. ;)

Every fucking place is the same (except for a few minor differences).

As the Asians say - 'same, same but different'. :lol:

Did you know, if you compare the DNA of a blonde 6 foot human against say a dark pygmy the differences are so slight a comparison would be like the difference in weight of two identical cars of different colour.

BTW, I'm going to turn you in to Interpol for that speeding ticket. ;)

Btw, I did ring the Flagstaff courthouse, told them of my predicament and they told me they'd mail me the notice in Aus. Have yet to hear from them. Not sure how it's handled, there was no fine, my guess this is to be determined in court but for the offence it's a criminal speed and I have to go to driving school.

I'll make sure I fix it all up before my next trip to USA. I don't want to be arrested at the airport.

s