You laugh, you lose

Dude, bribing trap chick was hot in an 80s kinda way. I'd totally go off with her, fuck Gameboys.

Dude, that's my point. Except the "fuck Gameboys" thing; any hawt 80's blonde grasping one of those large instruments of plastic joy is doubly allowed to molest me. The other ten ranged from not-super-creepy-but-good-enough-for-the-purpose-of-the-film to holy-fuck-pedo.

It seems like the United States has stopped caring about any of the positive things they try to teach kids in health class. Every video I have seen that aims to teach kids and teens knowledge that could keep them safe has never been newer than late 80's. The closest thing I've seen was documentaries about recreational drug use from the nineties, but those were more about educating the audience to the history of what people have done with drugs than about deterring the audience from using said drugs.

They moved on to sexual abstinence education in the early 00s. It's like they followed my generation from our early years (dealing with strange adults, etc), to drug use in our early mid teens, to sexual education by our late teens. I don't know what they'e educating kids about now. Internet safety? The dangers of 'sexting'? How to look like you're 24 when you're actual 15 and how the fuck did you even get into this bar?