You laugh, you lose

Swedish cunts think they know irony.

I suppose they would though, it's Europe's handicapped parking spot.

U MAD BRO

Another meme regurgitated to hell.

By the way, change your avatar. It's been bothering me since day one. And before you beat me to it - I cannot change the way I look, so don't bother spouting off about MY choice of avatar.

U MAD BRO

Another meme regurgitated to hell.

By the way, change your avatar. It's been bothering me since day one. And before you beat me to it - I cannot change the way I look, so don't bother spouting off about MY choice of avatar.

Oh irony
emot-allears.gif

And don't bitch about the avatar bro, for it isn't going anywhere.
pTYOx.png

That's avatar is great because it is a detail from a larger picture therefore being of higher aesthetic value only to people in the know and therefore art.

I can just picture meme comics ending with sunglasses on the character and the line "deal with it." Make it happen.

That's a myth, what's the cost of a Mars bar over there and what does it weigh?

I bet you could buy a pound of fruit or veg for the same price.

s

It's not a myth at all.

Ex:
Orange soda (liter): $0.88 vs. Milk (half gallon): $3.80(+)

Whatever is cheaper to produce will be cheaper in the market, and anything that is hydrogenated or saturated with high fructose corn syrup is mainly the cheapest sort of food you will find here. Hell, it's cheaper to buy a can of diced peaches drenched in "light syrup" than it is to buy a normal damned peach.

I don't eat candy bars, so I'm not really sure what a Mars bar is. To take a wild guess though, I'm going to assume it costs $.99. Maybe $1.50 at most.

Fruit and vegetables can be stupidly expensive here too though. Surprisingly Fresh n Easy used to have cheap fruit, but they decided to raise the price because they could - now they are just as expensive as Ralph's* in most regards. They don't even halve the prices of their expiring foods anymore, which really sucks because I relied on that shit. The only thing worth buying there now is pasta (whole wheat package for $.99) and sauce (average $1.99-$2.50).

(* I use Ralph's as the standard price gauge point because they tend to cater their image and prices to the "middle class")

BTW: How many Californians actually use the word 'cunt' in a derogatory manner?

I think it's safe to say I don't know of a single American who uses it in a positive manner.

"You've got a beautiful cunt" just sounds... wrong. Frankly I don't think their is a flattering word out there for vagina, which really sucks, because it is indeed an awesome thing.

That's a myth, what's the cost of a Mars bar over there and what does it weigh?

I bet you could buy a pound of fruit or veg for the same price.

s

Well I dont know of anywhere in WV where I could buy a mars bar... so... i dunno. :(

Then again, a fucking .50-.75 candy bar is still a lot cheaper than a pound of fruits or veggies, you cunt. (I've never met a female not HORRIBLY offended by the word cunt)

Sadly in the US, junk food is cheaper than eating healthy if you're buying everything. We keep a fairly large garden and it helps, but you cant do that if you live in the city.