You laugh, you lose

Well, the actually term for us is Sami and the Sami have inhabited northern Scandinavia and that region of the Arctic for for close to 11,000 years, give or take a century or two.

Many people don't seem to know that today's 'Scandinavians' aren't the true native peoples of Scandinavia. If you're Sami you might be related to Vegard Pompey (although I know he's something slightly different).

The lines between origins, ethnicities and the sort should be dimnishing give or take a few more decades anyway. Things like ethnic-pride or whatever will and should have no place. It just doesn't matter. Who you are/make yourself is way more important.

I don't want to get involved in all of this bullshit but I don't see what slanty eyed Reindeer herders have done that makes them superior to Armenians.

I don't want to get involved in all of this bullshit but I don't see what slanty eyed Reindeer herders have done that makes them superior to Armenians.

Two things really (and we're not slanty eyed):

1.) Not all Sami are reindeer herders. There were, historically, two groups: Mountain and Sea Sami. I come from Sea Sami heritage, thus, I am a cod/salmon herder by ancestry.

2.) We were never bitches under a Turkish heel. We were just paid the Vikings tribute and tried to avoid being killed in general.

Two things really (and we're not slanty eyed):

1.) Not all Sami are reindeer herders. There were, historically, two groups: Mountain and Sea Sami. I come from Sea Sami heritage, thus, I am a cod/salmon herder by ancestry.

2.) We were never bitches under a Turkish heel. We were just paid the Vikings tribute and tried to avoid being killed in general.

You still have a lot to learn about the Armenian history to even think of having an argument with me. It seems you only know about the Armenians when they were badly treated from the turks. Which isn't even slavery as you insist on calling.