You laugh, you lose

You still have a lot to learn about the Armenian history to even think of having an argument with me. It seems you only know about the Armenians when they were badly treated from the turks. Which isn't even slavery as you insist on calling.

This would entail me having to spend more than five minutes caring about Armenians which is 4 minutes too much, you Turkish slave monkey.

The point stands that while my ancestors were busy riding into battle against mountain trolls on the backs of Doner and Blitzen - when not taken up with the invention of skiing- your ancestors were busy squatting in the dirt somewhere in Anatolia.

Lesson learned: don't take the internet too seriously, Arab.

This would entail me having to spend more than five minutes caring about Armenians which is 4 minutes too much, you Turkish slave monkey.

The point stands that while my ancestors were busy riding into battle against mountain trolls on the backs of Doner and Blitzen - when not taken up with the invention of skiing- your ancestors were busy squatting in the dirt somewhere in Anatolia.

actually, we had our own kingdom and land while you guys were still fucking hunters and gatherers and didnt even have a damn country to call your own ..... we were going to war with and pillaging other countries and kingdoms when you bums were still fucking living in straw huts and fornicating your reindeer.

Onder, don't be a faggot.

Shut the fuck up you moronic superficial cunt of abnormal proportions THE FUCKING HELL you fucking little shit. Your ancestors were sluts and faggots and fucking insect you stupid retarded cunt. Stop tlking to me like that please, or i wil fucking rape wveryone in your fucking family AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR FUCKING LITTLE SOMTHING ass.

Stop doing shit. This thread? Should be deleted. You fucking little faggots should die along with it. This is a disgrace. So silly, so stupid, so gay, so retarded, such a fucking awkward piss?. Please, God, I‘ma start believen you if you ban all those faggots. All those fagoots in this thread. This thread? I want to die. Nothing in hell would make me suffer more than reading this SHIT.
AND YOURE TELING me to not be a faggot??

ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR CUNT?

Many people don't seem to know that today's 'Scandinavians' aren't the true native peoples of Scandinavia. If you're Sami you might be related to Vegard Pompey (although I know he's something slightly different).

Kven.

There's some debate about whether or not we're actually indigenous and my father was rather engaged in that matter until a series of strokes turned his brain to mush. I've been raised to believe we're being discriminated against but I have no suspicions or convictions of what the truth is and currently I don't really care.