You laugh, you lose

Star Wars? I don't watch faggy movies.

darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

Not having seen the original trilogy is kind of messed up. You don't have to like it, but it is a cultural touchstone and if you want to live in America you should fucking watch Star Wars.

I'd say the original three are damn fine movies..but I didn't even know Admiral Ackbar was a meme..and it's not funny

My entire childhood was so deeply interwoven with the original Star Wars trilogy I can't imagine not knowing it. I have been quoting those movies for 17 years.

I saw the 'special edition' re-releases in 97 or whatever. Those films are just stupid, shitty black and white good and evil crap with no nuances to make it interesting unless you're really amused by the idea of space. Obviously they were crappy enough movies for me to not know who the hell Admiral Cackbar is or remember that I'd seen them.

I saw the 'special edition' re-releases in 97 or whatever. Those films are just stupid, shitty black and white good and evil crap with no nuances to make it interesting unless you're really amused by the idea of space. Obviously they were crappy enough movies for me to not know who the hell Admiral Cackbar is or remember that I'd seen them.

And with this Dodens goes on ignore.

I don't know who the hell that is or to what it's referring so I didn't laugh.

Star Wars? I don't watch faggy movies.

I lose.

HanSolo.jpg

My entire childhood was so deeply interwoven with the original Star Wars trilogy I can't imagine not knowing it. I have been quoting those movies for 17 years.

I 100% agree too, Star Wars is just one of those things that sticks with you or something I guess. Though I don't quote it much.