You laugh, you lose

Call these guys nerds instead:

nerd-wedding-star-wars-brides.jpg

Actually call them badass..now THAT'S a wedding!

Not having seen the original trilogy is kind of messed up. You don't have to like it, but it is a cultural touchstone and if you want to live in America you should fucking watch Star Wars.

It's like calling yourself a Korean gamer, and not playing Starcraft.

I'm always floored when I find out somebody, especially a guy, grew up not having seen Star Wars. It was that, Indiana Jones and Legos that formed the basis of my childhood

haha I never played them. I wasn't much of a gamer when I was a kid. I only had Nintendo, Supernintendo and Gameboy. Those Lego games were on the more advanced systems and computers

I thought that I liked Star Wars, but rewatching the original ones, I realized how campy and crappy they were. It's like rewatching Veggietales, sans any positive moral messages to take home.

The thing that i can't understand is the endless discussion of star wars in a thread where people should post images for us to laugh.

I'm pretty sure the utter astonishment of a handful of douchebags who claim that Star Wars sucks is the cause of this recent derailment. Basically what I'm saying is, you have no one to blame but yourself.