You laugh, you lose

tumblr_mmia5aDVdB1qdlh1io1_400.gif

"There's a woman I met, she's a little dwarf. She's only been here four months and she's already got her own mushroom to live in. Now you tell me that's wrong."

brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
First-hand experience, that's exactly how it works and don't get it wrong either. That 'outraged' scientist isn't really angry. More hype means more grant money.

I'm really stoned right now and don't want to go into too much detail about how the fucked up system works, but you really do want the most hyperbolic headlines about your research since it attracts interest and the mothafuckin' money that comes along with it.

First-hand experience, that's exactly how it works and don't get it wrong either. That 'outraged' scientist isn't really angry. More hype means more grant money.

I'm really stoned right now and don't want to go into too much detail about how the fucked up system works, but you really do want the most hyperbolic headlines about your research since it attracts interest and the mothafuckin' money that comes along with it.

Anyone that reads yahoo.com's home page already knows this. I just always hope that people realize BS when they see it.