You laugh, you lose

This thread is filled with so much win. :lol:

Stumbled on this, and couldn't stop laughing.

but i actually love the heat. guess i'm tropical! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to pee in one of the Prague's notorious music clubs (I was there with JAGE once) and I went to the men's toilet but there were like 10 chicks inside so I pretended I wanted to shit and went to the stall. There's probably like one toilet in the girls room so the queue goes all the way out during rush hour and sometimes the bitch instinct to just do whatever it takes to empty bladder calls in. I'd say that is the main reason for them girls in the pictures to do what they do. Someone takes a picture considering it funny somehow, that they will all catch AIDS.

here in USA, buildings with public restrooms have plumbing codes where women's bathrooms have more toilets than the men's rooms

we have some nightclubs with "uni-sex" bathrooms, but those don't (usually) have urinals

when women (in USA) use urinals
99% of the time, it's because there's a camera taking a picture of it

funny-Jesus-statue-pointing-finger.jpg

No, it's not. Are we that starved for attention from the mainstream that we happily gobble up whatever far-fetched reference to 'metal' said mainstream world throws at us? No disrespecting that young lass, though, she clearly has a very capable set of lungs. But it's fucking cringeworthy how, every time something remotely close to metal or hard rock is mentioned in connection with something that currently happens to be very popular with the general populace, everyone has to cream their pants with pride, like this somehow justifies the coolness of what you don't want publicly accepted anyway. You can't seriously approve of this kind of shit yet still yell poser the minute Blabbermouth posts news about the new Avenged Sevenfold album.

I suspect this is the root of the complex many underground-only listeners on this board suffer from.

An inferiority complex, that is.