You laugh, you lose

Not when a company can get its fanbase to buy three separate versions of the same fucking game. As far as I know the only things they were doing with the next two releases were adding in the different racial campaigns, multiplayer would be left intact from the first release (counting you get all three races to start with)
Yay, great reasoning. Come to think of it, Blizzard have become money leeches ever since WOW was released.

Blizzard... I don't know how to feel about them. Even the new Starcraft has a lot of similarities to the older Warcraft games (especially map style). It's not that that is necessarily bad... but they had what, like 14 years to come up with some new shit?

I hate WoW, never liked the story to the original Warcraft, Starcraft was fun until you started playing Koreans in multiplayer, and Diablo... ahh Diablo, broken as shit and still extremely fun.

In fact, Diablo III is the only Blizzard game I am looking forward too right now.

Zerg ftw. If you play(ed) Toss you're a fag.

edit: this made me laugh pretty hard

ggzerg.jpg

funny video about neonazis, poor people

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when using the term "zerging" in Everquest without even really knowing anything about starcraft.

WoW is an mmorpg for the lowest common denominator(s).

WoW requires little serious time investment for achievement, everything is spelled out for you, and the entire game is geared towards pvp as opposed to raiding, which leads not only to ridiculous never ending pandering to one class after the other for dmg/mitigation balancing, it neutralizes serious raiding encounters designed to take advantage of basic archetypal principles in favor of zerg tactics and everyone just spamming damage and self/area heals.

When the game design is built around pvp, pve cannot help but suffer, and it does in WoW.