Your Favorite band besides DT that includes the Letters D and T

....and the winner for the most random & oddest thread goes to.....*drum roll*......MISANHROPE :worship: seriosuly tho, wat sort of research could U possibly doing :err: but, if ur looking 4 a few bands with D + T in the names then how about:

staind
hoobastank
System of a down
deftones
Good charlotte
Control denied
cradle of filth
obituary

....actually the list is endless :erk: quite suprising really

Morei said:
....and the winner for the most random & oddest thread goes to.....*drum roll*......MISANHROPE :worship: seriosuly tho, wat sort of research could U possibly doing :err: but, if ur looking 4 a few bands with D + T in the names then how about:
Well At least you have a fresh thread where you can read the beginning and the end of it without struggling for an hour between 1000s of post so be happy about it.

And hoobastank has no D.

as for favourite I think I´ll have to go with the already mentioned paradise lost, but since name-dropping is what keeps the world turning (and I´m bored) here are some other imo good ones that I got to think of.

lonDon afTer miDnighT, The crüxshaDows, TheaTre of TrageDy, consTrucDeaD, fielDs of The nephilim, To/Die/for, nick cave & The baD seeDs, DiecasT, The krisTeT uTseenDe, faiTh anD The muse