Your Favorite Movies

@Aragorth: Hahahahah I rarely goodrep anyone (Think I've done it twice) and I've never ever badrepped anyone...
In fact I think that watching those movies is enough punishment for your cellbrains :p

Monty Python and the holy Grail
A clock work Orange
Life is Beautiful
Apocalypse Now
The Shawshank Redemption
The Bridge over River Kwai
Fight Club
Donnie Darko
Requim for a dream

hehe talking about bad boys..... that movie was funny no doubt but definately not one of my fav. :)

Aragorth said:
@Raistlin: btw..."You are the one who behaves like a child" <--- explain :loco: ;)
I already apologized for that. It's just that i don't give a fuck about reputation, but looks like you do. You blamed me for the bad rep and i'm innocent. So i was a little pissed off and wrote that. If you want I'll delete it. :saint:

Aragorth said:
what's "Donnie Darko" about? thx :)

Its about Donnie Darko, the main character who hears voices and sleepwalks. One night he is drawn from his bed onto a golf course. While there he meets Frank, a huge tall rabbit who tells him that the end of the world is coming. Donnie narrowly escapes death as an airplane engine falls into his bedroom and lands on his bed where he should have been sleeping. Upon finding out this information, Donnie begins to notice things that normal people don't see. He starts to question life, and the theory of time travel. It eventually becomes obvious to Donnie that he was not suppose to survive the night of the engine crash. Now he must put all the pieces of the puzzle and figure out how to undo the damage before he loses all those closest to him.

nice, i've seen some films on people's list wich i like a lot too

- A Clockwork Orange
- 2001: A Space Odissey
- Shrek
- American History X
- Ran
- The Goonies
- Donnie Darko (go watch it Marko)
- Mask

and many others I can't remember right now, but I remember one i used to watch when a was a lil' and innocent boy. it's about a woman that turns into a killer ninja.

Braveheart
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Tremors
Tremors: Aftershock
Dungeons & Dragons
A Fire in the Sky
Gladiator
Forrest Gump
Queen of the Damned
The Dark Half
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Highlander series
The Crow (The follow-ups sucked)
Bring it On
Mall Rats (Recorded at the mall of the city I live in, but the mall has changed now)

The Crow (R.I.P. Brandon)
Sleepy Hollow
The Lord of the Rings - trilogy
Queen of the Damned
Interview with the Vampire (I hate the actors but like the movie)
Dracula (Leslie Nielsen)
The Ring
Requiem for a Dream
Fifth Element
Die Hard
Pirates of the Caribbean-The Curse of the Black Pearl
Last Boyscout
Life of Brian
Con Air
From Hell...... and many many more