Your First ( Anything Metal)

First Metal CD: Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
First Swedish Metal Song: Soilwork - Neurotica Rampage
First In Flames Song: Episode 666
First Swedish Metal CD: Clayman and Colony simultaneously.
First Concert: Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Nevermore, Hypocrisy

First Metal CD: Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
First Swedish CD: In Flames - The Jester Race
First In Flames CD: The Jester Race
First Death Metal CD: Death - Spiritual Healing...ohhhh how that cd changed my life as did all three of those cds

hello everyone

first metal/swedish/in flames - the quiet place
first concert - in flames/killswitch/as i lay dying at montreal

btw, i'm new to this board, and i'm pretty new to metal... so that explains the 'the quiet place' thing. i really like the old in flames stuff, i just didnt buy any of them yet.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
The New Arch Before The Old. The Song Pilgrim Man Is One Of The Coolest Arch Enemy Songs Ever. Its When They Still Had A Dude As The Vocalist. Its Good Shit. I Cant Remeber What Album Its On. You Should Seriously Check Into Some Iflames If You Dont Have Any. Start With Colony , That Where I Started And Since It Was At The Middle Of Their Career I Learned To Apreciate Both The New And The Old.
I've heard every Arch Enemy album. Pilgrim is on Burning Bridges as far as I can remember. I don't listen to them too much.

I've also heard all the In Flames albums, I downloaded them a long time ago, I don't feel like spending money on music too much since I would rather buy a case of beer over a CD, the price of Metal CD's in Ireland is unbelievably dear.

Stand-Ablaze said:
I've heard every Arch Enemy album. Pilgrim is on Burning Bridges as far as I can remember. I don't listen to them too much.

I've also heard all the In Flames albums, I downloaded them a long time ago, I don't feel like spending money on music too much since I would rather buy a case of beer over a CD, the price of Metal CD's in Ireland is unbelievably dear.
Go fuck yourself. I don't have a problem with downloading music most of the time, but If you like a band and they aren't very popular (a la In Flames), you should buy at least some albums. These guys aren't rich. Steal beer instead, or just bum it off your friends - you shouldn't be drinking alone.

First Metal CD: Metallica - Ride the Lightning
First Swedish CD: In Flames - Tokyo Showdown
FIrst In Flames CD: Same ;)
First Death Metal CD: Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder

1st metal: Metallica- black album
1st Swedish: Evergrey - Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy
1st In Flames: STYE- (oh god, Whoracle totally owns it)
1st Death Metal I liked: Sepultura (Death Thrash)
1st (and only so far)concert: Metallica/Godsmack Madly In Anger With The World

About the Downloading cds, I think it is fine as long as you buy them eventually, I downloaded Whoracle and Lunar Strain, but I bought STYE (which is why I dl'ed the other 2, lol), and I want to buy those. I think it is good, because not everyone can go out and buy every cd they want in one shopping, so it gets you by until you buy the cd. I can't stand burned discs anyway, I like having the books, plus I feel like more of a fan.