Your last purchase??

do yourself a HUGE favor and consider getting the keeley mod.

Recent purchases: Pizza fom papa johns after a $25 cab ride from the airport from some asshole who couldn't fucking understand a word of English. As far as I'm concerned, a cab driver working in America who can't speak English and can't do his job BECAUSE he can't understand the directions I was giving him (never mind that he was taking me to one of the main streets in the city) should be out of the job. The asshole ended up costing me about 8 dollars more than he should have just because the fuck-tard couldn't understand "take a right on this road and drop me off at the first corner".

well I do suppose that'd make a bit more sense. I remember bookmarking a site a while back that had all kinds of schematics (anything from a basic line boost to Mesa Boogie and Dumble schematics). I'll post the link if I can find it.

Megaman ZX Advent. I like the Megaman series. Although the battle Network games kind of piss me off because its solving ridiculously stupid puzzles and doing lots of running around (not saying puzzles are stupid, I like the Zelda puzzles).

James is a class act m/

Yeah he is, really cool guy. They couldn't have chosen a better set list either. :kickass:

Even though i'm pretty well broke, i think i'm gonna have to lay down some bucks for that Lykathea Aflame disc. Maybe i'll put my order in this evening.

Awesome man, glad you like it! I love that disc more each time I listen to it. :headbang:

I have way too much money :(

MMMO8.jpg