Your last purchase??

If you ever swap pickup(s) on your Horus, all I can say is be VERY careful with that switch/pot....Learn from my mistake! :erk:

Then Warmouth called me (while I was at work, of course) and they are questioning my address. YES, WISCONSIN IS FUCKED UP, I HAVE AN ALPHA-NUMERIC ADDRESS! This is all making my one size too small Speedo itch like a mothertrucker! :lol:

I had a horrible experience like that...standard size parts, my ass!!!:mad:

wait....you mean you manage to keep your one-size-too small speedo from itching ALL the time?

I have a...umm...friend who would like to know how.

What pickup were you replacing it with?

Gold Bond! :lol: & chicken grease! :lol:

A Caparison Twin Rail. The Aurora's had a weak, sort of regular kind of single coil. The PH-R is such a nice beefy pickup, it DEMANDS a neck pickup with some hair on it. Sent to me by a friend in Sweden... :headbang: :worship:

Had a bit of a spending spree yesterday:

Concert tix for Gigantour (for me) and My Chemical Romance (kids christmas present)

Books:
Daniel Silva - The Secret Servant
James Cobb - The Arctic Event (from Robert Ludlum's estate)
Ruth Rendell - Not In The Flesh

Dvd's:
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (2 disc set)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest
The Castle (classic Aussie comedy)

Ordered from Amazon.com:
Dvd's:
Rat Patrol - The Complete First Season
Rat Patrol - The Complete Second Season
Baa Baa Black Sheep - Vol 2
Combat - Season 5 Invasion 1
Combat - Season 5 Invasion 2
Zulu Dawn
The Guns of Navarone

Books:
Laura Jackson - Queen
Mark Hodkinson - Queen the Early Years

Hopefully I'll get my Amazon order before christmas, but I'm not holding my breath over that!

Soilwork - Sworn to a Great Divide...

What a piece of fucking NU-shit. Luckily I got the bonus DVD which made it almost worth the purchase.
Unless you're a hardcore Soilwork fan, stay the fuck away. Disappointment of the year...

Oh what a spree!!!

* Tickets to Germany
* A hire car
* Half a trip to Italy...

Oh, and a Symphony X hoodie and long sleeve t-shirt :D

I need a new hoodie so I might buy a SX one if they are still available. I would like a DT one but, I refuse to give them any more money until they stop putting out shitty records.