Your last purchase??

Masterplan - MK II (no idea what that stands for)
Other than the tracks "Warrior's Cry" and "Masterplan", this album is :yuk:.

Ayreon - Universal Migrator
Devin Townsend - Ass-Sordid Demos 1 & 2
Symphony X - Twilight In Olympus
Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side
Enslaved - Ruun
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Irony Is A Dead Scene

This:
4yfmmip.jpg

my new guitar :headbang::

110307_2224a.jpg

110307_2225a.jpg

Thanks to the fact that the only camera I have is the one on my cellphone, these are the absolute shittiest pictures I could possibly come up with and they do NO justice whatsoever to how goddamn beautiful the thing is in person. I'll either borrow a camera or by a disposable one this week and put up good pictures. I'm really stoked about this...I'm almost positive I've finally found *the* guitar.

turns out the deal was even better than i thought...it's got one of their upgraded tops which should've brought the guitar up to about 1800. At $550, this was the steal of the century.

110307_2224a.jpg

110307_2225a.jpg

Thanks to the fact that the only camera I have is the one on my cellphone, these are the absolute shittiest pictures I could possibly come up with and they do NO justice whatsoever to how goddamn beautiful the thing is in person. I'll either borrow a camera or by a disposable one this week and put up good pictures. I'm really stoked about this...I'm almost positive I've finally found *the* guitar.

Looks friggin' awesome man, and photos will never do it justice, luckily I've seen one myself...

I'm sure it plays great as well...

Oh, you have no idea dude. It's sooooo dreamy....

I bought a disposable camera and took pics today....I've still got about 10 pics to kill, so I'll do that and get them put to disk at walgreens tomorrow. I figure I'll fill the rest of the camera with erotic poses.

Yeah man, it really is a great feeling. Even with my Jem, it was a month or two before I had it set-up perfectly and I felt 100% right with it, but this one was all that and then some right off the wall. The only thing left to do is change the string guage (though...it already feels this good even with 9's). Oh well...I'll put the new pics up once I get them back and start a new thread in the musicians corner to gush over it in:)

2 fuggin' push/push pots since they appear to be as delicate as trying to solder wire onto a feather. Shitty old wand iron didn't help either! Bah! What WAS supposed to be a quick pup swap turned into me getting angry, and my Capa having NO voice...:mad:

umm, that sucks a considerable amount...

If you ever swap pickup(s) on your Horus, all I can say is be VERY careful with that switch/pot....Learn from my mistake! :erk:

Then Warmouth called me (while I was at work, of course) and they are questioning my address. YES, WISCONSIN IS FUCKED UP, I HAVE AN ALPHA-NUMERIC ADDRESS! This is all making my one size too small Speedo itch like a mothertrucker! :lol:

wait....you mean you manage to keep your one-size-too small speedo from itching ALL the time?

I have a...umm...friend who would like to know how.

What pickup were you replacing it with?

110307_2224a.jpg

110307_2225a.jpg

Nice axe, Meedles...good luck with it. When am I going to get to hear you play it?

By the way, there's no such thing as "the" guitar!:lol: