Your last purchase??

Speaking of....

You going to Northwestern on 11/18 for the Dethklok thing?
There are apparantly NO tickets through adult swim, and everything else is student only. I'm pissed. :mad: Might have to ring in a favor, but it may be late for that, we'll see....

I need more info on this show/tour. Do you have any!?!? I would love to go to this show but I basically assumed it would be untouchable.

Picked this up yesterday..

Canon-XTi-400D.jpg

While I was in Montreal this weekend, I found Star One, O.S.I. and Dan Swano's solo album all in HMV. I shat bricks. And I texted Ken while I was in there, like "Dude, is it weird that I just found Dan Swano's album in a store?"

While I was in Montreal this weekend, I found Star One, O.S.I. and Dan Swano's solo album all in HMV. I shat bricks. And I texted Ken while I was in there, like "Dude, is it weird that I just found Dan Swano's album in a store?"

HMV is pretty sweet. We went up to Edmundton for my band trip in senior year in high school and I probably spent about 250 there.

DVD-recorder... and now I have to work out the crappy translation direct from Chinese to English to set it up... or wait for the kids to come home and get them to do it...

and a few movies...
The Shawshank Redemption
Kinky Boots (Brit comedy)
Apollo 13
Hot Fuzz (Brit comedy)
The Interpreter
Welcome to Mooseport