Your last purchase??

<---never purchased a flower kings cd

Bands like Amon Amarth can be cute to listen to sometimes, but I'm not into that kind of music so much and it gets to be grating on my ears within a couple songs.

yeah, +1 on the grating...

but Zach, I do have the utmost respect for their Norse l33tness, if I only had hair as long, and epic facial hair like theirs I'd be complete as a man... :headbang:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I want Johan's little viking babies, so I can teach them to circular headbang from the moment they can hold the things up.. :lol:

not WANTING their dvd automatically = FTL :)

+2 on the grating and I also do not own anything by the Flower Kings.
Soon as I heard Danny Golemblow was involved, it became insignifigant...:puke:

They kicked him out after he started whining like a little bitch because he had to get finger printed in America. Awww poor Daniel, he really showed everyone by writing a shitty song about it, on quite possibly the worst CD I have ever heard. Scarshit.:lol:

They kicked him out after he started whining like a little bitch because he had to get finger printed in America. Awww poor Daniel, he really showed everyone by writing a shitty song about it, on quite possibly the worst CD I have ever heard. Scarshit.:lol:

Now thats abit harsh,pos are one of the greatest bands alive, and adam and eve from the flower kings is a great album:worship:

I don't have their DVD, but do want it. Do I still fail? :(

You get a pass since there's desire. you have a short time to rectify the problem.

And of course i was just joking about the whole AA thing... if you don't like them that's cool. More room for me at the show while i'm circular headbanging. Flower Kings really is the gayest name for any band ever though.