Your last purchase??

Just placed a laser cd order for:

25481618.jpg

Also just purchased:

The trouble with physics by Lee Smolin.

As I was in Borders books on my way out, I saw the George RR Martin A song of fire and ice books. I really haven't heard much about them besides what is said on here so I decided to pass up on buying the first book for fear I wouldn't like it. So I'm now reading amazon and A Game Of Thrones has well over 1000 5 star reviews and is considered the best fantasy novel ever written by many lists on the internet. Fuck. I think I may have to drive back and buy it.:lol:

So I'm now reading amazon and A Game Of Thrones has well over 1000 5 star reviews and is considered the best fantasy novel ever written by many lists on the internet. Fuck. I think I may have to drive back and buy it.:lol:
Haha, you will if you know what's good for ya ;) I just finished the 3rd book in the series, A Storm Of Swords...holy jesus fucking christ, now THAT was a read! Possibly the best book I've read...I think only The Stand and a couple of Dark Tower books by Stephen King can hold a candle to it.

Oh, and back to topic...

Brainstorm - Downburst (ltd.ed. jakebox)

Haha, you will if you know what's good for ya ;) I just finished the 3rd book in the series, A Storm Of Swords...holy jesus fucking christ, now THAT was a read! Possibly the best book I've read...I think only The Stand and a couple of Dark Tower books by Stephen King can hold a candle to it.

Oh, and back to topic...

Brainstorm - Downburst (ltd.ed. jakebox)

I'm going to buy the first book of the set Wednesday. I can't wait to start reading it.:)