Your last purchase??

I heard there was a new report released this morning regarding Iced Dog Extremists. It was a 90-page diatribe all about some dude in Michigan making forbidden purchases. Know anything about that?
Yep, I read it this morning while on the shitter...it even made note of the 50 rounds of hollowpoint ammo I bought a couple days ago...the Feds sure are thorough :D

I recently purchased Molecular Heinosity by Derek Sherinian. I also preordered the limited deluxe edition of Iron Maiden: Flight 666 and the three CD edition of Black Clouds & Silver Linings by Dream Theater from amazon.com

This little haul just arrived:

Five Peace Band/Chick Corea/John McLaughlin/Vinnie Colaiuta/Christian McBride/Kenny Garrett: 'Live' (2 CD SET)
Return To Forever/Chick Corea/Stanley Clarke/ Lenny White/Al Di Meola: 'Returns' (2 CD Set)
Citriniti- 'Between The Music And Latitude'
Alex Skolnick Trio: 'Last Day In Paradise'
CAB/Bunny Brunel/Tony MacAlpine/Virgil Donati/Patrice Rushen: 'Theatre De Marionettes'
Derek Sherinian: 'Molecular Heinosity'
Sebastiaan Cornelissen: 'U-Turn' feat. Alex Machacek, Hadrien Feraud, Gary Husband, Scott Kinsey, Gary Willis

And I also purchased some movies:

The Ultimate Bourne Collection (4 disc edition)
Jet Li- Fearless
Jet Li- The One
Chuck Norris- Delta Force
Chuck Norris- Delta Force 2

Life is bliss. :D

The show was absolutely ASTOUNDING! SOOOOO much talent on that little stage, it was blowing my mind. Great bunch of guys as well. FUN night!
The new cd absofuckinglutely slays! :headbang:

Yeah, I liked it! :lol:

African_cucumber.jpg

A few African Cucumbers. Damn, I love these things. Not only do they taste like bananas and grapes, but I also get awesome flashbacks of Super Metroid.

What should have been $425 in textbooks for $198.17. Thank you "illegally sold international softcover edition" textbooks! I learned ordinary differential equations from a $17.00 book written in the 1960's and now I have to buy a book 7 times as expensive so I can do homework problems out of it. Something is wrong here...

Whoa, I gotta get one of those! :worship:

If you live near a Meijer grocery store, they always have a lot strange fruit in stock.

squidfetish said:
I'm actually quite scared of that thing..... It looks as if it could be capable of kicking my ass.. or at least chewing a rather large fleshwound into it... :erk:

Funny you say that because when I bought two of them, I stuck them in the same bag with a mango. Yesterday, I went to cut the mango and after picking it up, I noticed that there were holes covering every square centimeter of it and it was rotting. It's like they search out inferior fruit and destroy them.:lol: