Your last purchase??

:lol::lol:

I just ordered:

41v%2BiYMmsgL.jpg

n30560.jpg

If you are into science fiction that is very dark/un-optimistic/dystopian and heavy on real/well thought out speculative science than pick up Starfish or Blindsight. Amazing!

A plane ticket to Pittsburgh, with a stopover in the Michigan airport. It's only a matter of time before I revert back to "Hey, yinz guys. Go Stillers!"

Well, I actually don't have a Pittsburgh accent, but sometimes I like to pretend that I do!

This little haul just arrived:

Five Peace Band/Chick Corea/John McLaughlin/Vinnie Colaiuta/Christian McBride/Kenny Garrett: 'Live' (2 CD SET)
Return To Forever/Chick Corea/Stanley Clarke/ Lenny White/Al Di Meola: 'Returns' (2 CD Set)
Citriniti- 'Between The Music And Latitude'
Alex Skolnick Trio: 'Last Day In Paradise'
CAB/Bunny Brunel/Tony MacAlpine/Virgil Donati/Patrice Rushen: 'Theatre De Marionettes'
Derek Sherinian: 'Molecular Heinosity'
Sebastiaan Cornelissen: 'U-Turn' feat. Alex Machacek, Hadrien Feraud, Gary Husband, Scott Kinsey, Gary Willis

And I also purchased some movies:

The Ultimate Bourne Collection (4 disc edition)
Jet Li- Fearless
Jet Li- The One
Chuck Norris- Delta Force
Chuck Norris- Delta Force 2

Life is bliss. :D

I love that Citriniti album!!:kickass:

Awesome - a terabyte. I remember those days when trying to upgrade computer memory from 64 kB to 128 kB required a bank loan. :lol:

I'm entering my 25th year working in the IT field, and we never fathomed THAT much disk space in the beginning. Mines already half full! Soo much music, so little time!

-Cosmosquad- "Lights...Camera...Squad!"
-Jeff Kollman- Guitar Screams Live
-Michael Lee Firkins- Black Light Sonatas

Also, I think I just scored a used (but mint condition) Eventide Modfactor for $220. Pics of the pedalboard in all of it's glory to come soon...

05.27.09C_(25).JPG

05.27.09C_(28).JPG

05.27.09C_(29).JPG

Why do I want two ? Because I have three amps, because this is a bit different, because this was $122.50 shipped........

in regards to the Modfactor I posted about- the deal went through. I ended up ordering a new Pigtronix EP-1 (220, shipping included) and traded that for the modfactor. It should show up on Monday or Tuesday.:headbang:

Pantene Pro V - Anti frizz shampoo/conditioner
Foldgers "gourmet" coffee
Rainbow's End - Vernor Vinge
Linear Algebra Done Right - Sheldon Axler
Topology - James Munkres
Schaums Outline of Differential Geometry
A coconut

Best two days of purchases ever.:lol:

Carcass - Necroticism
Atrocity - Todessehnsucht
Mastodon - Remission
Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos