Your last purchase??

Orange Sky- Dat Iz Voodoo (caught these guys with King's X the other night...GREAT band. I don't want to mislabel them, but I'd describe them as a Modern-ish metal band with lots of 80's influence, a nice dose of Reggae thrown into the mix, and maybe just a dash of prog-metal thrown in at times. Great guys too! There's a really cool cover of The Scorpions' "Is There Anybody There" on this disc. Go check out their myspace if you want to hear it)

Steven Wilson- Insurgentes

Cosmosquad- Acid Test, Live at the Baked Potato

Might have a new amp to report soon, if I can work out the deal I want, of course...

NoMeansNo - 0+2=1
The Mars Volta - Octahedron
Benediction - Transcend the Rubicon
Possessed - Seven Churches
Incantation - Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Agony - Apocalyptic Dawning

Revelation Space - Alastair Reynolds

The Dreaming Void - Peter F. Hamilton (Really looking forward to reading these books - especially the Hamilton one. The two Commonwealth saga were among the best books I have ever read.)

3 $5.00 Old Navy T-Shirts (They feel so good and are cheap as hell.)

One large cheese pizza

Phideaux - Doomsday Afternoon (Wow!!)
Steven Lay - Analysis
William Gibson - Neuromancer
Peter Watts - Starfish (Hardback)
A big ass chocolate milkshake

New gutiar day, 92 RG 470 with the exact same specs as a 570. I put a Dimarzio Air Zone in the neck and am going to buy an X2N soon.

pixelpipeexporter26681.jpg

pixelpipeexporter26681-1.jpg

Its got quite an interesting story to it.. heres the post on another forum about it:

So I tell one of my friends that I'm looking for an RG570, he tells me that one of his friends who moved has one and is trying to sell it. I call him up and ask him a ton of questions.. Edge trem, V7 and V8 pickups.. #F2.. he tells me green color. I think its an 02 and I check the 02 catalog and theres an RG570 GN color available. I talk him down to $300 and he ships it out to me!

I get the guitar, and the color is like WOW! Its actually an emerald green 1992. I like the color a lot!
So I start setting it up.. but then! I open up the neck and see that its an RG-470! At first I'm weirded out because it has an edge in it, gotoh tuners, V pickups... so I online to check about the guitar but my internet is dead for some reason. I continue setting it up, re-condition the fretboard, shim everything (where its needed), adjust truss rod, install my neck pickup blah blah blah.
At the end of the night I go online to check it out and I can't find it in the 1992 catalog, so I check the 1993 catalog and there it is! But whats so strange about it is that it has the same exact specs as a 570! MIJ, Edge trem, Wizard neck. Can anyone shed some light on this? lol
The guitar feels great now, has an edge, and I like the color, so I've decided to keep it. The edge needs major work (gummed knife edges, studs anchoring), but the neck feels great and its pretty awesome.

i just got led zeppelin 1,2,3,4,houses of the holy, physical graffiti... tooth and nail, and under lock and key by dokken... pride by white lion... holy diver by dio... cherry pie by warrant... skid row by skid row... and the divine wings of tragedy by SYMPHONY X :)

and tales from the twilight world by blind guardian should get here latter this week