Rush - Signals
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
Explosions in the Sky - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
Adramelech - Psychostasia
Defeated Sanity - Psalms of the Moribund
Disharmonic Orchestra - Expositionprophylaxe
Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition
Demilich - Nespithe shirt

Haha - I remember that paint job. Totally '80's! That rules!

The mind is already racing! Fret job, find a locking nut for the Kahler, a Sustainiac in the neck or something fancy... Dude! :headbang:

Yeah! But I was thinking I may get locking tuners to negate that, because the trem's fine tuners are gone, and replacment fine tuners are expensive from kahler. So maybe that will help it cause I don't think I'll be using the trem with the guitar anyways.
I also plan on shaving the neck down THIN. Put a blue pickup in it, and I may even change the whole trem out if its not stable.. but time will tell. :headbang:

Myrath - Hope (Because someone kept talked about on this forum and i really like the ablum alot so thanks whoever it was !!!)
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: out of 5

My usual purchases: Books.

Robert Charles Wilson - Axis
Greg Bear - Songs of Earth and Power, Legacy
Ben Bova - Jupiter
Joel Davis - Journey to the Center of Our Galaxy
Alastair Reynolds - Pushing Ice
Stephen Baxter - The Time Ships

Beardfish- Sleeping in Traffic Part One, Sleeping in Traffic Part Two, Destined Solitaire
Riverside- Anno Domini High Definition
Porcupine Tree-Arriving Somewhere dvd
Marillion- Marbles on the Road dvd

I love the PT DVD. Great picture and sound quality!

How is the new Riverside album? I loved their last one, but haven't had enough money to buy the new album.

I'm looking forward to the PT dvd. I saw some of it when I was hanging out with one of the drummers I play with. I've been meaning to get it ever since it came out. I'm also interested in seeing how they handle certain things live because I'm playing on a PT cover gig in the fall.

I REALLY like what I've heard of the new Riverside. I'll let you know my thoughts once it shows up. I'm just really hoping this order shows up before Friday because I'm going out of town for a month.

How is the new Riverside album? I loved their last one, but haven't had enough money to buy the new album.

It's different then their past stuff and really good with a more aggressive sound.... It's holding my player hostage.... :lol:

The Beardfish stuff is real good also....

It's different then their past stuff and really good with a more aggressive sound.... It's holding my player hostage.... :lol:

The Beardfish stuff is real good also....

I'll definitely order the Riverside album soon, then. I opted to buy the new Indukti album Idmen first.

The first track, Tusan Homichi, is one of the most incredible songs I have ever heard.

NoMeansNo - Small Parts Isolated and Destroyed
Portal - Seepia
Isis - Panopticon
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F#A# Infinite, Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada, Rocket Falls on Rocket Falls