Your last purchase??

Lamb of God--Sacrament
Entwine--Fatal Design
Walls of Jericho--With Devils Amongst Us All
Mercenary--The Hours That Remain

Suffice said:
Yeah I have Demigod, its excellent. Conquer All and Nephlim Rising best songs on there.
Last purchase; Dragonland - Holy War

How is Holy War? I was thinking of picking it up, but not sure. iTunes only lets me preview 30 seconds so...

Fakerofdeath said:
How is Holy War? I was thinking of picking it up, but not sure. iTunes only lets me preview 30 seconds so...

Well the three best songs on the album for me are Holy War, The Majesty Of Mithril and The Neverending Story cover which is fucking amaazzing, since I love that film anyway :p The album is much better than Starfall. But yeah all the songs are good.

Dream Theater - Score DVD (released 4th Sept in UK). I'll buy the CD version another time.

Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death (with bonus DVD) This is on it's way to me.

Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark
Some Threshold CD, I found it in a pawn shop and I grabbed it so fast I haven't had the time to even look at it yet :D
Office Space special edition on DVD

Also, just dropped off my guitar at La Guitare (a local guitar shop) to get my bridge set up. And ordered the Guitar Grimoire for scales & modes while I was there.

progmetalgod said:
Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death (with bonus DVD) This is on it's way to me.
It's an incredible album for an old band making a new one. Usually by now the band would have changed significantly and the release would be crap-ridden with boring clichés and the like. However, I haven't been this impressed by a new album for years.

(Don't kill me! I haven't bought it, but I've heard it. I will buy it soon, it's finally worth it.)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
It's an incredible album for an old band making a new one. Usually by now the band would have changed significantly and the release would be crap-ridden with boring clichés and the like. However, I haven't been this impressed by a new album for years.

(Don't kill me! I haven't bought it, but I've heard it. I will buy it soon, it's finally worth it.)

I hope I feel the same as you and so many others about the new album. It should arrive or Friday.

unfortunatly yes, but I had most of it on my computer from before it was even out.

The stores here suck.