Your last purchase??

Just got this in the mail

ajdvdlg.jpg

I just picked up 4 VIDEOS... I wouldn't usually, but this was an exception.

Tony MacAlpine- Guitar Lessons with Tony MacAlpine
Tony MacAlpine- Starlicks Sessions
Vinnie Moore- Advanced Lead Guitar Techniques
John Petrucci- Rock Discipline

I was pretty cheerin' cos the first 3 aren't available at all anymore and I got them for very cheap... :D

I just picked up 4 VIDEOS... I wouldn't usually, but this was an exception.

Tony MacAlpine- Guitar Lessons with Tony MacAlpine
Tony MacAlpine- Starlicks Sessions
Vinnie Moore- Advanced Lead Guitar Techniques
John Petrucci- Rock Discipline

I was pretty cheerin' cos the first 3 aren't available at all anymore and I got them for very cheap... :D

Great finds! Especially the first two :D

I've actually been re-familiarizing myself with Vinnie Moore. He was a favorite back in high school, and I went to one of his clinics back in, like, 1990 or so. His picking is brilliant, and his sweeps are pure honey. Oh, and his melodic sense is near glorious.

Just ordered 'Cold White Light' and 'The Funeral Album' by Sentenced..saw a dvd of them over the weekend & it reminded me of how much I like their music.

Great finds! Especially the first two :D

Yep, especially cos they're no longer available anywhere... It'd be awesome if they were re-released on dvd, but I don't think that's gonna happen...

I've actually been re-familiarizing myself with Vinnie Moore. He was a favorite back in high school, and I went to one of his clinics back in, like, 1990 or so. His picking is brilliant, and his sweeps are pure honey. Oh, and his melodic sense is near glorious.

:worship: Vinnie Moore

Mind's Eye and Time Odyssey are simply masterpieces of melodic shredding!

I just bought my soul back from the devil. It turns out that not even selling my soul can get me to play like MJR.