Your last purchase??

The only clinic I've been to was Paul Gilbert, which was great! I'd love to see clinics by John Petrucci, Tony MacAlpine, Vinnie Moore, Ron Jarzombek etc.

In the early 90's I went to a T-Mac clinic as well as a Blues Saraceno clinic.
Good stuff all the way around. Tony's a pretty cool dude, or at least was back then

From all reports he is still a very cool dude... he's finally releasing new material with Billy Sheehan and Virgil Donati, touring the world, releasing a live dvd and then beginning work on a new solo album... This year just keeps getting better for new releases! :headbang:

Check out his website and particularly his message board, he recently went on and answered heaps of questions, revealing what he's going to be involved in in the near future. That trio would be simply amazing to see live, and I really want a live dvd with tony just playing instrumental... His playing on the Ring Of Fire one is great, but the vocals just ruin it, and the Planet X 'Live From Oz' was never shot on dvd, only cd, so this would be amazing!

Check out his website and particularly his message board, he recently went on and answered heaps of questions, revealing what he's going to be involved in in the near future. That trio would be simply amazing to see live, and I really want a live dvd with tony just playing instrumental... His playing on the Ring Of Fire one is great, but the vocals just ruin it, and the Planet X 'Live From Oz' was never shot on dvd, only cd, so this would be amazing!

Cool, I'll check it out!

How can Mark Boals' vocals ruin anything?

Soon as he opens his mouth.....just was never a fan of his singing....

How can Mark Boals' vocals ruin anything?

Aside from the fact that I don't really like his singing anyway, the vocals on the dvd are very off-key, sound flat most of the time, and they even sound separate from the overall mix as if they've been overdubbed in later on...

Cool, I'll check it out!

Do it! :cool:

Anyway, back to the topic, I just purchased:

Opeth- Still Life

Steve Morse Band- Stressfest

This:
Hope.JPG

Vinyl order came today, then i came.

Borknagar - The Olden Domain
Cryptopsy - Blasphemy Made Flesh / None So Vile (double lp)
Cryptopsy - Once Was Not
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon
Emperor - 4 full lengths (don't feel like typing them out)

edit: how about a picture?

PICT0429.jpg

THOUGHT CHAMBER - Angular Perceptions
BOKOR - Anomia1
VITALIJ KUPRIJ - Glacial Inferno & Revenge
EMPYRIOS - And The Rest Is Silence