Your last purchase??

Bought Sanctity - Road to Bloodshed today, had never heard the but CD cover looked fairly metal.

Reminded me a lot of an ozzy band called frankenbok, but a bit tighter and metaler. Sanctity sound like the sort of band who dont want to do anything terribly original, they just want you to know they are metal. Theres a few boyzone moments too. don't know why. singer sounds like rob zombie.

JB Hifi was having a clearance sale...

I walked out with $40 less and:

Frantic Bleep- The Sense Apparatus
Fates Warning- Awaken The Guardian
Joey Tafolla- Infra Blue
The Flower Kings- Adam And Eve
The Flower Kings- Unfold The Future
The Flower Kings- Flower Power

There was also a few more albums which I might go and get another day if they're still there...

You got a freakin bargain, flower kings rule:worship:

Today I brought:

CD's:
Rob Balducci- The Colour Of Light
Ayreon- Actual Fantasy: Revisited
Jag Panzer- The Decade Of The Nail-Spiked Bat

DVD:
Steve Morse Band- Live at Baden-Baden, Germany :headbang:

All for less than the cost of a normal cd... :D

That's a great one, but if you haven't checked out Disconnected (allthough I guess you have), I strongly advice you to. :)

while not being similiar in any way, I agree they're both very good albums. awaken the guardian is a lot more classic prog though

Finally arrived in the mail today:

rjdisc4index.jpg
rjdisc3index.jpg
rjdisc2index.jpg
rjdisc1index.jpg

o_O

:D

I was like TODAY IM GOING TO BUY SYSTEMATIC CHAOS

but instead i bought

Biffy Clyro - Puzzle

Just love his voice so much, if dream theater had a singer this good id actually be able to listen to them!

this is only the start. you will regret this.

on another note, i picked up 101% Speed Garage anthems, and Mahler's 5th symphonie from a charity shop for £1 each. wheeeeeey. Speed Garage anthems is just to give my sub a bit of a work out when my neighbours piss me off.