Your last purchase??

Books!

Terry Pratchett - The Truth
Robert Rankin - Nostradamus ate my hamster

I'd love to read some fantasy or something but all the good shit are long-ass series with like 30 books.

George RR Martin only has 4 books (5 in some countries because they split a volume). Excellent stuff.

Gene Wolfe, well... you're looking at more like 15 to one story. But they are absolutely flawless.

George RR Martin only has 4 books (5 in some countries because they split a volume). Excellent stuff.

Gene Wolfe, well... you're looking at more like 15 to one story. But they are absolutely flawless.
I have A Game of Thrones and that second book. I might continue the series later but I never start reading series that aren't "finished". I mean what if the author dies? umg.

These just arrived....

CD:ANEKDOTEN: Vemod
CD: ANEKDOTEN: Nucleus
CD: DIREWOLF: Beyond The Lands Of Human Existence
CD: BLACK AURORA: Polar Night
CD: TRANSIENT: The Circle
CD: DENDURA: New Life
CD: GARUDAS MISSION: Omen in Onyx
CD: LAST CRACK: Runheadstartscreaming
CD: THE HYPNOTIC ALIEN: The Hypnotic Alien

Phanto said:
I have A Game of Thrones and that second book. I might continue the series later but I never start reading series that aren't "finished". I mean what if the author dies? umg.

martin-clash_of_kings.jpg

"that second book" you mean deserves a picture and title in its honor (if not a whole marching parade), and it's what I'm onto now.. and Z0MG Ken knows how much I've been rambling on about aSoIaF. I don't care if you don't start reading it (keeps it more kvlt when not many people have read it :p), but it's your loss :cool: