Your last purchase??

You guys are awesome! :D

True. I pretty much always ended up liking Wylde's stuff with Derek Sherinian though.
Hell, I liked everybody's stuff with Derek Sherinian. :p

And yeah, I hear ya both on Holdsworth's solos being so :worship:.

Very nice...
Now that's one of the reasons I sometimes find myself happy for not being an American; or at least, an American living in certain places in the us. :zombie:

I get used to Zakk Wylde in the same way I got used to living next-door to a crack dealer for two years.

You eventually caved in and realized that crack is not that bad after all?:lol:

My favorite of the musicians on the Sherinian albums is Steve Lukather. His playing is amazing, especially on the tracks Inertia, Stony Days and Rhapsody In Black.

Oh, and if Derek's new solo album has any tracks with Zach singing I'm going to be super pissed. Even the new Planet X trilogy won't save it.:lol::erk:

I could find a drug dealer in any country, in just about any profession, in rich neighborhoods, in poor neighborhoods, white collar, blue collar, etc. etc. That's kind of like me saying "man...some dude got stabbed over there? Glad I don't live in London..."

You eventually caved in and realized that crack is not that bad after all?:lol:

My favorite of the musicians on the Sherinian albums is Steve Lukather. His playing is amazing, especially on the tracks Inertia, Stony Days and Rhapsody In Black.

Oh, and if Derek's new solo album has any tracks with Zach singing I'm going to be super pissed. Even the new Planet X trilogy won't save it.:lol::erk:

I agree, actually no singing would be much preferred...

Steve Lukather is fantastic!

So I got Yngwie's new record.
Good stuff indeed :kickass:, nothing too particular though (of course, duh).
I especially like 'Magic City' where he sings. :cool:

I bought two CDs on September 30th, 2008. These were the last ones I bought.

1.) Amon Amarth - "Twilight of the Thunder God"
2.) Unleashed - "Midvinterblot"

I really lucked out with it....one of my friends is selling off a bunch of unused gear to fund the amp he's about to buy and he sold it to me for 25 bucks with a few sets of extra strings and a slide. It's a pretty low end instrument, but it sounds good and plays just fine. Based on how this weekend goes I might even try to somehow incorporate it into my recital next month.

I really lucked out with it....one of my friends is selling off a bunch of unused gear to fund the amp he's about to buy and he sold it to me for 25 bucks with a few sets of extra strings and a slide. It's a pretty low end instrument, but it sounds good and plays just fine. Based on how this weekend goes I might even try to somehow incorporate it into my recital next month.

Good luck with it...sometimes a small departure like that can open a whole new world on your chosen instrument.