Your last purchase??

They went for the lets jump around every 2 seconds so the viewer would get dizzy and stop watching...

I thought it was bad on Roundhouse but this is truly unwatchable which sucks since the set list is real good...

The sound seemed good on my system...

Black Country Communion - very much in the vein of Russell Allen's solo CD. Some brilliant bass and vox from Glenn Hughes. I would have liked to hear more of a Bloodline-era guitar from Bonamassa, but he still rips throughout. I haven't been a big fan of his Kevin Shirley-directed change and prefer his "Strat-era" playing to his current "Les Paul era". Very few organ solos - only one, I think - from Sherinian. Monster drums from Bonham. I haven't stopped listening to it since I bought it and it continues to grow on me. Bonamassa has vox on two songs as well.

Recently picked up:

Nevermore -- This Godless Endeavor
High on Fire -- Communion of the Dead
King's X -- Gretchen Goes to Nebraska

Can't decide what to get next: Nevermore's 'Dead Heart' or Redemptions 'Fullness of Time' :confused:

Fender jazz bass....plays/sounds great and I got a great deal, but it was sold to me as one of the 60th anniversary models from a few years ago but it's clearly not. Someone stuck one of the stamps on the back of the headstock (in the wrong place, albeit), the neck plate isn't right, I'm pretty sure it's a 60s-era neck, and it's got an aftermarket fishman piezo system installed. Either way...nice bass.

GAVIN HARRISON & 05RIC - Circles
ENSLAVED - Axioma Ethica Odini
MANNTIS - Sleep In Your Grave
ORBS - Asleep Next To Science
RETURN TO EARTH - Automata