Your last purchase??

bass1.jpg
:cool:

Nice bass, Dan! Just looking at it is motivation to practice!

I finally broke down and bought an Amazon Kindle this morning with some left over gift card money. It took a year of hard contemplation, but it will hopefully be money well spent - especially because it reads PDF's so I won't burn my eyes out reading them on the computer screen.

fuck yeah it is. psyched for my picture disc to arrive. lately I've seen Souvenirs on ebay for a lot more than i've paid for it so I thought it wise to hit Ecailles early

fuck yeah it is. psyched for my picture disc to arrive. lately I've seen Souvenirs on ebay for a lot more than i've paid for it so I thought it wise to hit Ecailles early

Picture disc hey, nice. The thing that really strikes me about that album is the album cover. It's amazing.

please,I recommend you 2 italin prog bands :solid vision (they played with
Dominici in his cd ) check them out on youtube ,expecially in their version of
"Black or white" (M Jackson) ,then Kingcrow .

Though it could be posted in the beer thread, I just ordered:

12 Traquair Jacobite
4 La Trappe Quadrupel
8 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
12 Solsctice D'Hiver
8 Orval

These were the favourites of my stash, so I decided to store some for the next year. They are all discontinued at this point in Ontario, so I scavenged. The store in my city will have remaining stock shipped from other stores to their store for free, so I can pick it up in a day or so :)

Though it could be posted in the beer thread, I just ordered:

12 Traquair Jacobite
4 La Trappe Quadrupel
8 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
12 Solsctice D'Hiver
8 Orval

These were the favourites of my stash, so I decided to store some for the next year. They are all discontinued at this point in Ontario, so I scavenged. The store in my city will have remaining stock shipped from other stores to their store for free, so I can pick it up in a day or so :)

You have some very good willpower to be able to save them for next year!