Your latest album purchases?

How is the Dark Tranquility, Megadeth, Redemption, Iced Earth and Chris Cornell?

Also, wow. You got Systematic Chaos on the first day. :worship: :headbang:

I guess now that DT are on Roadrunner it'll be easier to find their cds. The CD/DVD was $15.99 at HMV.

The Dark Tranquillity is top notch. Nothing new. Just solid and extremely enjoyable to play all the way through.

The Iced Earth is strange. 10, 000 Strong is excellent but the remade SWTC Trilogy is odd with Owens' singing. Not bad. Just :err:

Chris Cornell: Takes a lot of listens. Didn't care for his cover of Billie Jean.

Redemption: Straightforward prog metal. Good songs and it's always nice to hear Ray sing. A good sub between FW albums.

Megadeth: An ok release. Washington is is Next :headbang: :headbang: but he rest meanders a bit. Again not bad. Better than Risk & World and on par with System. Nowhere near Peace, Rust and So Far though.

Alcest - Le Secret
Borknagar - S/T
Drudkh - The Swan Road
Hellveto - Prelude to dying
Sear Bliss - Forsaken Symphony
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day" --- CD
Manegarm - Dodsfard
Melencolia Estatica - S/T
Myrkgrav - Trollskau, Skrot og Koabrenning
Urfaust - Geist ist Teuful

$110 aud including shipping for the lot, goatowarex :kickass:

Also got
Drop Trio - Cezaane
Tartar lamb - Sixty Metonymies
Virus - Carheart

Coming in

That Borknagar disc is tops. :worship:

How long did it take for that distro to get back to you after contacting them? My friend said they're a bit hit-and-miss with communication. Maybe I'm just being impatient, heh. I definitely want to hear that Urfaust disc, plus I'd be very surprised if I can still get the Alcest disc from them. Also ordered a Stalaggh album (amongst some other things) just for a headfuck. :)

How long did it take for that distro to get back to you after contacting them? My friend said they're a bit hit-and-miss with communication. Maybe I'm just being impatient, heh. I definitely want to hear that Urfaust disc, plus I'd be very surprised if I can still get the Alcest disc from them.

The first time I contacted him, he never got back to me. The second time, he got back to me the same day. So yeah, hit-and-miss for sure, but the prices and shipping time are great.

I also got that Alcest album from Goatowarex. Good stuff.

That Borknagar disc is tops. :worship:

How long did it take for that distro to get back to you after contacting them? My friend said they're a bit hit-and-miss with communication. Maybe I'm just being impatient, heh. I definitely want to hear that Urfaust disc, plus I'd be very surprised if I can still get the Alcest disc from them. Also ordered a Stalaggh album (amongst some other things) just for a headfuck. :)

I sent him one email which he didn't reply to, about 4 days later sent another one and he replied within the hour, I guess he just missed me the first time.

Ihsahn - The Adversary
Katatonia - Live Consternation
Gevaudan - A requiem for the Dead, A Deity for the Living
The Green Evening Room Requiem - s/t

Bloodbath-Nightmares Made Flesh
Bloodbath-Resurrection Through Carnage
Dismember-Like An Ever Flowing Stream

Skinfaaaaaaaatheeeeeeeeeer!

Speaking of Swedish, I need to pick up some more Grave sometime.

Anyway, today in the mail I got Sturmpercht - Geister im Waldgebirg. Have a listen! http://www.myspace.com/sturmpercht ...Austrian alpine-folk. :) Also got a 2CD compilation of their label, Steinklang Industries.

Ah yeah, and I picked up last year's Peste Noire album on eBay today, will hopefully arrive by the end of the week since the seller is in my city.

Even though I was the one who recommended Ikuinen Kaamos, I hadn't actually bought the CD. So to nullify my hypocrisy, and to support a band I love, I sent off my money for a CD AND a t-shirt! w00t!

Oh and I bought a WoY t-shirt as well, white with the logo :D