Your latest G.A.S. purchases

I totally GAS'd on this 5150 Combo (550$) and ENGL Powerball, man (900$)

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

Damn dude, you have an Uberschall and a 5150 and still hang on to the Blue Voodoo?

5150 is a friends......until he sells it to me. And I will never get rid of the BV. Present from mom and dad. I'm all sentimental and shit. And honestly, for all the bad mouthing of BV's, it has sounded a lot better than a ton of bands I have played with. But with an Uber......it is getting a lot of rest time now. :)

5150 is a friends......until he sells it to me. And I will never get rid of the BV. Present from mom and dad. I'm all sentimental and shit. And honestly, for all the bad mouthing of BV's, it has sounded a lot better than a ton of bands I have played with. But with an Uber......it is getting a lot of rest time now. :)
Would you mind making a short little mix for me with the BV? I used to have the exact same model and revision that you have, myself.. Had to give the fucker up to pay bills last year. Thanks bud!

Nice to hear so much positive feedback. Cheers guys. They weren't exactly what I was after at this point, but I did want a pair years ago when they were actually being made. With the price as it was, why not! I look forward to test driving them.