Your latest G.A.S. purchases

e412vs.jpg

BABAAAMMM!!!

lovely guitar

pulled the trigger on an mbox2 and protools 8 today. about time I started to learn that piece of software. got to pull the money together for the MPTK2 upgrade now....(and I think the massey plugs will get the best of me, demo's will be tested as soon as I get PT)

I don't usually indulge in these sort of threads, but....

I just bought:

Sennheiser wireless (a fucking good one too)
Korg DTR 1000
Tc electronics G-major
Samson Power conditioner
Voodoo lab pedal power 2

Oh, and a Diezel 2x12 cab with rear loaded V30 speakers :D

Just scored a used recto cab for 600 euros today:kickass: Take that you mesa price nazi's:lol::lol: This is seriously one of the best deals I have ever got on a piece of gear:)

P1000478.jpg

P1000484.jpg

Nice James, 600 Euros I guess is a bargain over there :heh: Have fun with it man, and clips post haste!

Yea man working on a couple of new songs with the band so will defo have some clips of this bad boy up soon. Yea 600 for a recto cab is a total steal around here its rare enough to find anyone selling them in the fist place but to get one in good nick for that price is a steal im super happy about it:)

2x Fanned Lundgren M8's for my upcoming custom. Will be paying the first part of the custom next week, so the building can finally begin!
Also just bought a new bass, apparently. The seller sucks in keeping contact :( it's an Ibanez Btb555, I used to have a Btb406 which was cool, but I didn't need the C-string, and I didn't really like the woods and the pickups. Or the color either. The Btb555 basically has all of those fixed; it's got a natural finish, Bartolinis, a mahogany body with a maple top and back and 5 strings.

it's an Ibanez Btb555, I used to have a Btb406 which was cool, but I didn't need the C-string, and I didn't really like the woods and the pickups. Or the color either. The Btb555 basically has all of those fixed; it's got a natural finish, Bartolinis, a mahogany body with a maple top and back and 5 strings.

I've recorded one of those, it looks awesome and sounds even better :headbang: