Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Well hey, sometimes you need some runway space to 360° one-shot-frag some prick in Quake 3...

Mpatch isn't so bad now that I've switched to the other volume pot/input circuit. It's the Aux pot that's worn. The main stereo one not so bad... though I'm sure in a few months it will be. No equivalent volume controllers around at that price point anyway.

How about TC Electronic Level Pilot? Unless you need the possibility to switch between different monitors. Has anyone tried it?

Yeah, I was trying to post a link to it, but for some reason the Sweetwater site wasn't loading, so I gave up :D But it looks awesome, though doesn't offer any switching...

Yeah, they're the 36's. Good eyes. With the ASP8s even the 36's are slightly too high for me. My ears are about cone driver level, and I need to find a chair that will take me up a few inches. Can't imagine how insane the 45s are...

Good point! I have a pair of MoPad knockoffs gathering dust in the corner. Cheers.

Share your impressions on the difference in sound once you set them up. There's a lot of debate on coupling vs. decoupling speakers. I've reached the conclusion that there's so much science behind the effects of stands, pads, resonance, etc, that it's best to try and see(hear) which works which doesn't.

Snagged this off Craigslist today for $1400! :headbang:

IMG_1319.jpg

Dude it's fucking 74ºF outside - ridiculous heat spell! I'd love for it to be like 55º and raining!

... what? That's a HEAT spell for you? It's the second day of Autumn here and I'm dreaming of days when it cools down to 74. This evening, it will cool down to about 85 degrees at 75% humidity and it will rain.