Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Today I bough this
line6-guitarport-0707.jpg
and I'm collecting money for Metal Shop!!! m/

Cool dude, how is it?

How did you get it from him? Thats fucking awesome dude, and from the things I've heard it sounds like a really cool amp :headbang:

He sold it on his myspace page, and I replyed to him right away that I wanted to buy it.
It sounds quite cool although there's some strange things going on.
It has a shitload of treble, but I mean... a shitload, if I slightly turn the presence knob open it sounds like an fx send signal.
If I for example open up the presence on my other amps to 10, this one sounds brighter/more presenced when I put it on just 1!!!
I know one power tube is glowing brighther then the others so next thing I'm going to do is get new power tubes first and see if the problem is over.
I miced this one up for fun and got this out of it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/970622/krank_korn.mp3

He sold it on his myspace page, and I replyed to him right away that I wanted to buy it.
It sounds quite cool although there's some strange things going on.
It has a shitload of treble, but I mean... a shitload, if I slightly turn the presence knob open it sounds like an fx send signal.
If I for example open up the presence on my other amps to 10, this one sounds brighter/more presenced when I put it on just 1!!!
I know one power tube is glowing brighther then the others so next thing I'm going to do is get new power tubes first and see if the problem is over.
I miced this one up for fun and got this out of it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/970622/krank_korn.mp3

yeah, changing the power tubes could fix it, have you had it checked out?

1dea_0.JPG

I got this off ebay and it seems to be a standard Damian body with the Elite neck and hardware. It looks to be refurbished or some kind factory frankenstien.

I think I'm done now for a good while. Got no more money left, and this is also why I can't buy the ENGL from motomoto :(

Picked this up for £25 on the bay!

291083087.jpg

AT_Evo_page_eggguy_tec.jpg

ilok.jpg

nom_britbun_nb_smm.jpg

But My absolute new Pride and Joy:
BILD0095.jpg

Thanks PhilR

+1 for teh girls:heh:

@Norris

:erk:

but that's a freakin awesome bass man:)

congrats

I know :headbang:, I'm really thrilled with it. I am going home for easter at the end of the week so when I come back, I may still grab that ENGL. I'll let you know how it goes, and best of luck with the Sale in the meantime

:mad: I really want a pair of Sennheiser HD650's but im too busy with other stuff that needs taking care of :mad: My latest purchases are basically big piles of boring old rockwool and stuff!