Your latest G.A.S. purchases

DSCF0941.jpg

Put an EMG 808X in the red mahogany Sherman Sirius 8. Its pretty crunchy.:headbang:

Just received my pair of OPAL EVENT 20 minutes ago!!!!!!:OMG:

Listening some In flames / DT right now!!!

Love the overall sound, nothing harsh or too much flattering, just sweet!!!
:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Work very well at low volume too!

Thanks to Ermz to make me know those monitors on this forum!!

My studio is finish now!
:headbang:

Just received my pair of OPAL EVENT 20 minutes ago!!!!!!

Listening some In flames / DT right now!!!

Love the overall sound, nothing harsh or too much flattering, just sweet!!!

Work very well at low volume too!

Thanks to Ermz to make me know those monitors on this forum!!

My studio is finish now!

Congrats :kickass:

How I envy you...

Well it weighs a ton for starters. :p And is easier to play with it being shorter scale.

It doesn't have the high-end grind that I could get from the Spector but it has a really solid low thump that I like a lot. Might start putting the TS-7 back in the chain for extra evils.

Ah very nice. I dont know much about bass so I couldn't tell the difference in scales. I guess they are a different style of bass alright, but hey, we are both happy now. Enjoy it man

aptrigga2plug.jpg

Finally broke down and bought it, no more using the built-in triggering plugs in Reaper and tearing my hair out trying to get snares and kicks to trigger properly. I barely have much hair left as it is, I figured the $51.51 was worth it :)

aptrigga2plug.jpg

Finally broke down and bought it, no more using the built-in triggering plugs in Reaper and tearing my hair out trying to get snares and kicks to trigger properly. I barely have much hair left as it is, I figured the $51.51 was worth it :)

Good choice, sir ;)

Should hold you over until TRIGGER comes out anyway :lol:

Good choice, sir ;)

Should hold you over until TRIGGER comes out anyway :lol:

I hope so!!!

The band I'm working with now has a drummer who does a lot of single foot kick feathering during his blast beats, I finally gave up futzing with the note-to-MIDI-to-sample method with 2 separate plugs in Reaper and snagged ApTrigga. Their EP needs to be done by mid-April, so yeah - no waiting for Trigger for me :D