Your latest G.A.S. purchases

XTC.jpg
:D

I hate you sometimes :p

GIVE ME YOUR WINDORZ !! :headbang:

I just got a Pro Co Turbo Rat in the mail this morning. I'm using it into my Pod XT for my distorted bass sound and using a Sansamp to get all the low end. Sounds pretty badass. I'm tracking bass tonight so I'll see how it works in a mix :)

For the concrete slab:

Load of this:
486.jpg

riolering_img.jpg

betonmolen.jpg

For the walls:

Bricks:
pallet.jpg

And a lot mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

All in all, I have ordered a lot more stuff then this, but I don't want to list everything.
I think you get what's going on. Building my own studio.
Live room: 5 x 5 meters
Vocal booth: 1.5 x 1.5 meters
Control room: 3 x 5 meters

Control room and live room will be 2 seperate buildings, connected with camera & tv. (this sort of needed to happen because of building permits).

I have sketchups at home, so I'll post them tonight.

For the concrete slab:

Load of this:
486.jpg

riolering_img.jpg

betonmolen.jpg

For the walls:

Bricks:
pallet.jpg

And a lot mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

All in all, I have ordered a lot more stuff then this, but I don't want to list everything.
I think you get what's going on. Building my own studio.
Live room: 5 x 5 meters
Vocal booth: 1.5 x 1.5 meters
Control room: 3 x 5 meters

Control room and live room will be 2 seperate buildings, connected with camera & tv. (this sort of needed to happen because of building permits).

I have sketchups at home, so I'll post them tonight.

And where is construction thread btw?

Haha..starting that next week :)..when the first work is done.
Should take about 8-10 months tho, I'm doing it myself!! Together with friends that are in construction offcourse!

Awesome... I always love studio construction thread.
Now I hate you:lol:
What your budget for construction btw?

Awesome... I always love studio construction thread.
Now I hate you:lol:
What your budget for construction btw?

My starting budget is 10.000 euro. But that will probally increase while working on the build. I could've gotten it done for 28.000, and I wouldn't have to do anything. The actual costs of materials I need for the build is 7500 euro, that's what I got back form my supplier as a quote. Ordering in bulk is just a lot cheaper.

I like challenges, and materials are cheap, man power is expensive. I have some experience in construction, and got 2 friends helping out that actually work in construction. We'll be building every monday & tuesday after work, the 3 of us, and I will work through on weekends.

My starting budget is 10.000 euro. But that will probally increase while working on the build. I could've gotten it done for 28.000, and I wouldn't have to do anything. The actual costs of materials I need for the build is 7500 euro, that's what I got back form my supplier as a quote. Ordering in bulk is just a lot cheaper.

I like challenges, and materials are cheap, man power is expensive. I have some experience in construction, and got 2 friends helping out that actually work in construction. We'll be building every monday & tuesday after work, the 3 of us, and I will work through on weekends.

Wish you good luck, can't way to see studio construction thread:headbang:

haha thanks, the mark v sounds fantastic and i got the parker fly deluxe for a great deal

gear is so much cheaper here in the states than in australia