Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just sent payment for a Wampler Triple Wreck! I've never bought a pedal without trying it first....Hopefully it will live up to all the hype!

well...I went a little crazy after ordering the triple wreck. I also ordered the damage control demonizer and bought a line 6 412vs cab (with vintage 30s).

Man, I hope the wife doesn't kill me!

This is not "new" now per se, but these are my latest GAS purchases that I've finally gotten able to get photos of

IMG_0075.jpg

Bugera 333XL

If you're fucking broke and can't afford some of the more mainstream tube amps, seriously do yourself a favor and get one of these.
They sound fucking great, not just for the price, but period.
Underneath is the Harley Benton 2x12 I bought off Ermz. Good little cab.

I bought a 16 year old JCM 900 with brand new potis and tubes for...... 200€!!!
While I don't really like the 900 (the 4100 for that matter - Is yours one of those or an SL-X?) I'd have been all over this one. Can't really argue with that prize. How did you get it so cheap?

I´m not exactly a marshall guy, but I actually like this one! The other guitarist in my band plays a JCM 2000 and the 900 just rips it apart IMO.

How I got it... A buddy of mine visited me at our rehearsal space and had a guy with him (I´ve seen him before, but never really talked to him). He looked around and was impressed by all the gear and he asked: Do you need a Marshall top? I said: Model? He: JCM 900. I: how much? He: 200. I: SOLD! He: Alright, I have it in my car.

It was a 1 minute deal. He said the amp would rot in his basement if he wouldnt sell it. I don´t search for this deals... they come to me :lol:

I´m not exactly a marshall guy, but I actually like this one! The other guitarist in my band plays a JCM 2000 and the 900 just rips it apart IMO.

How I got it... A buddy of mine visited me at our rehearsal space and had a guy with him (I´ve seen him before, but never really talked to him). He looked around and was impressed by all the gear and he asked: Do you need a Marshall top? I said: Model? He: JCM 900. I: how much? He: 200. I: SOLD! He: Alright, I have it in my car.

It was a 1 minute deal. He said the amp would rot in his basement if he wouldnt sell it. I don´t search for this deals... they come to me :lol:

Thats pretty awesome dude, I wish I could find deals like that :D