Your latest G.A.S. purchases

IMAG0049small.jpg

Fuck yeah dude :headbang: Cool guitars!

If you could fill up another one of those, that would be great.

Great for the music industry's economy, not my wallet :ill::lol:

I think the modded Windsor may be next to go. I have my eye set on a Fortin Cali Mod and a Fortin Natas. They're going to hurt. Also, I have enough good amps and need to focus on the rest of my studio.

I dunno man....I'm building/remodeling a studio. By the time I'm done, I could have owned your amp collection.

I'm sure you could, you also own some mighty beasts of your own, but I've put my fair share in as well ;)

Drawmer 1968ME compressor.

1968_main.jpg

I am ecstatic with this compressor.
Great for tracking and glues a mix together beautifully.
Makes my job much easier.

TC Electronic BMC-2 for DA for reamping and sending to the drawmer
bmc-2_product_banner.jpg

Really nice DA for very little money. I have an Apogee mini DAC for monitoring and this thing is very very close for less than half the price.

MD421
21KT5sbPM%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wanted to try it with a 57 for guitar tracking. Much prefer the combination of the 2 than the 57 on its own or with an i5.

That's my GAS sorted for a few months I hope!

Drawmer 1968ME compressor.

1968_main.jpg

I am ecstatic with this compressor.
Great for tracking and glues a mix together beautifully.
Makes my job much easier.

TC Electronic BMC-2 for DA for reamping and sending to the drawmer
bmc-2_product_banner.jpg

Really nice DA for very little money. I have an Apogee mini DAC for monitoring and this thing is very very close for less than half the price.

MD421
21KT5sbPM%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wanted to try it with a 57 for guitar tracking. Much prefer the combination of the 2 than the 57 on its own or with an i5.

That's my GAS sorted for a few months I hope!

The drawmer is an absolutely awesome compressor for that price range!!

Fortin would be a good addition.:worship:

Yeah, I've played every amp Fortin has to offer: The Meathead, The Bones, The Cali Modded Marshall and the Hulk Modded Marshall (a rough template for The Natas). Every one is fantastic, but no Marshall tone I've ever heard compares to the Cali Mod.

so i got theis little adaptor, and this HUMONGOUS adaptor...
IMG_0498.jpg

But why?? you may ask....
well, to take my little home editing/writing rig from this..
IMG_0462.JPG

to this....

IMG_0499.JPG

thats better. 23 inches of screen is a bit easier to work with than 13!

^ Haha, definitely! I was in hospital for a week (got out last week) and I had to use this 7" netbook. When I got home I was overwhelmed by the 22" display and so happy I could use a mouse again instead of the touch pad :puke:.

Recently bought a Mesa Boogie MarK IV and a Schecter Blackjack ATX with Bareknuckle Nailbomb bridge and Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro :)
Pictures coming soon!