Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Be careful though, according to the A-Katsastus statistics, 30 % of them (-98 Golf) fail the yearly inspections. The main causes are brake failures, CO2 emission levels, and front axle failures:

http://www.a-katsastus.fi/Autolija-info/Documents/A-Katsastus_vikatilasto_2009.pdf

Mine was one to fail the car test :(, but it was only a minor issue, got it fixed and it passed the next week. I really bought a dud though, but my dad has one too and it is still going perfectly. If you get a good one, they are solid out

14557.png

Mine was one to fail the car test :(, but it was only a minor issue, got it fixed and it passed the next week. I really bought a dud though, but my dad has one too and it is still going perfectly. If you get a good one, they are solid out

Be careful of the low sump, can easily get smashed. Other than that, great cars!

volkswagen-golf_274965_1.jpg

-97 Golf.

Is that a GL? I have a 12/1997 CL in white and freaked when I thought you posted a photo of my car haha. Some small differences though.

I like: cheap to run due to being very ecconomical (I average about 7L/100kms), very reliable, lots of aftermarket spares which are cheap.

I don't like: the seats which have screwed my back,lack of power in the 1.8L model, lack of headroom and that stupid bar that makes the boot so unusable.

Just bought this baritone for $250:

IMG_0486.jpg

But loaded with EMG-Xs. Can't believe they're discontinued and hard to find, awesome sounding! Especially for B or lower stuff :worship:

They are discontinued because most of the Gibson style guitar uses want their vintage faggoty crap and don't want to move forward and try something new.
Congrats man, looks ace

Is that a GL? I have a 12/1997 CL in white and freaked when I thought you posted a photo of my car haha. Some small differences though.

I like: cheap to run due to being very ecconomical (I average about 7L/100kms), very reliable, lots of aftermarket spares which are cheap.

I don't like: the seats which have screwed my back,lack of power in the 1.8L model, lack of headroom and that stupid bar that makes the boot so unusable.

It's a CL, too :)

Wow, that's a sweet guitar Bernhard, I never knew Epiphone made a baritone - what's the model? Really dig the finish too :headbang:

Yeah they made a few, along with an actual Gibson model, which was actually a pretty good price. I don't think they had a model number just 'Epiphone Baritone Les Paul'

Getting hard to find though, I've been looking for quite some time.