Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Stoked about my new (to me) Roscoe singlecut.
roscoelp2.jpg

Had absolutely no idea Roscoe made guitars, too - might have to look into them for a custom!
They quit in the late 90's I think. During the eighties they made some (sometimes hideous) shred guitars but then starting going classier before ultimately settling on boutique basses. I really can't say enough about how nice this guitar is. I paid less for it than a used ESP eclipse and it has so much more mojo than a factory guitar it's retarded (no flames pls. I still love ESPs).

They quit in the late 90's I think. During the eighties they made some (sometimes hideous) shred guitars but then starting going classier before ultimately settling on boutique basses. I really can't say enough about how nice this guitar is. I paid less for it than a used ESP eclipse and it has so much more mojo than a factory guitar it's retarded (no flames pls. I still love ESPs).

Ahhh that's depressing on them quitting, awesome on the pricing. Do they pop up on eBay often, or will I have to search obscure forums or something?

And how tempted are you to put a " 's house of chicken and waffles" sticker on the headstock?

They do occasionally pop up on ebay but it's usually a super strat with a stripper airbrushed on it. They have talked about building guitars again but we'll see. They have a pretty strong following in the bass market for a small shop but I believe the guitar market is different since the major players (Gibson, PRS, etc) are far more dominant in the high end guitar world than in the bass world.

No, I am not remotely tempted to add "chicken n waffles" nor "P Coltrane" to the the headstocks.

@Damian: Where are you? Keith (Roscoe) builds out of Greensboro.